Toast Brady Grey

Remove this Banner Ad

What a story
1) relegated to rookie list
2) limited pre season due to ankle injury
3) women assistant coach
4) play hard at it football with peel
5) upgrade , 1st match of the season and first goal .

What a story
1) relegated to rookie list
2) limited pre season due to ankle injury
3) women assistant coach
4) play hard at it football with peel
5) upgrade , 1st match of the season and first goal .

Brady should be banned from coaching the women's team. The girls will be swooning all over him unable to concentrate on their game. Major distraction having him that close by. His magnetic force is irresistible.

Brady should be banned from coaching the women's team. The girls will be swooning all over him unable to concentrate on their game. Major distraction having him that close by. His magnetic force is irresistible.
Agree who is the next rookie ? I actually like all of the rookie list players . hope uber recover faster than expected .hope my buddy nyhuis play for peel next week :).

I just went through and gave a like to all you good people who have heaped the appropriate praise on my buddy Brady. I couldn't believe it when he was still available late in the buddy draft, because I would have taken him as my number 1 pick anyway.

The fact that Brady, Lachie Weller and Alex Pearce all played together in Tassie makes it less likely that any of them will leave and that will be a great thing for us.

There was plenty of purring at the ground and many aren't even in training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the opening minute of the game the ball is kicked from the dogs back line out to boundary side of the back flank. Brady had no chance of making the contest but he pumped his chunky thighs hard enough to put pressure on the dogs. Three more pressure acts later and it was out of bounds.

With this act and the smoke still lingering from the fireworks it was evident that the night was going to be purple with a shade of grey.

Always liked Brady since the first time I saw him hit a contest. Not just because he's so hard but he's a really good mover in traffic.
I confess I'd accepted that he probably wouldn't make it at the top level despite that he is capable of kicking it hard and flat and hitting his target at times.
Hopefully tonight shows that he can keep it tidy and grow from here as his kind of effort and attack is priceless and we need someone like that in the team.
Spot on. I too thought his kicking would prevent him from making it at the highest level, he was of those kickers whose ambition sometimes exceeds his ability. Ross said that coaching can't drastically shift a player's skill levels but I think Chalky has made significant progress with his skills. We definitely need his aggressive attack on the ball in the team and his niggle off the ball is good for the giggles too. I want to see Brady in purple a whole lot more this year.
(That last comment was just me phishing for a "like" from DD)

Reminds me of Puopolo the way he runs around. He'll play 150 games and take Ballantyne's spot if he keeps playing like this. Great game.
He had a good game, I just want him to sting 6-8 games in a row and see he can do this on a consistent basis. If he eventually takes ballantynes spot and have a 150 game and 250 goal career like Ballantyne as well, then that's fine.

Spot on. I too thought his kicking would prevent him from making it at the highest level, he was of those kickers whose ambition sometimes exceeds his ability. Ross said that coaching can't drastically shift a player's skill levels but I think Chalky has made significant progress with his skills. We definitely need his aggressive attack on the ball in the team and his niggle off the ball is good for the giggles too. I want to see Brady in purple a whole lot more this year.
(That last comment was just me phishing for a "like" from DD)
I am such an easy touch aren't I PR? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back