Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty bad injury , some nerve problem that affect the calf , won't be back soon . Worst than benell.
Yep, he said he had a nerve grafted from his hammy to his calf (or the other way maybe?). Said it would be unlikely he will play this year, but the club is supporting him. He has used his time well, looks massive now - will come back better.

Yep, he said he had a nerve grafted from his hammy to his calf (or the other way maybe?). Said it would be unlikely he will play this year, but the club is supporting him. He has used his time well, looks massive now - will come back better.
Do you think we'll re-sign him though?

Do you think we'll re-sign him though?
I hope we do. He is there every week working his butt off to get back, and from the little we saw of him he has a lot of potential. He is one big unit now, I would venture to say maybe bigger than Sam Collins? I'm sure some of the more regular training watchers could give an opinion on that.

Providing his injury is a one-off and he can get back next year I'd be happy to give him a go.

At training today, the rehab group included Ballantyne (slow running - wrecking Crozier's interview), Cox (bandaged ankle only), de Luca (running), Apeness (slow running) and Uebergang (slow running)

Duman and Nyhuis looked ready to go and participated in marking and kicking drills.
Are you still able to ride to training at the new venue Clem?

At training today, the rehab group included Ballantyne (slow running - wrecking Crozier's interview), Cox (bandaged ankle only), de Luca (running), Apeness (slow running) and Uebergang (slow running)

Duman and Nyhuis looked ready to go and participated in marking and kicking drills.
seems that's another who's potentially dodged a season ending injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

INJURY LIST - UPDATED MONDAY 10 APRIL, 2017
  • Brennan Cox (Ankle) test [NEW]
  • Taylin Duman (Ankle) test [down from 1 week]
  • Ryan Nyhuis (Shin) test [down from 2-3 weeks]
  • Josh Deluca (Groin) 1-3 weeks [down from 2-4 weeks]
  • Michael Apeness (Knee) 2-4 weeks [down from 3-5 weeks]
  • Luke Ryan (Hip) 3-4 weeks [NEW]
  • Hayden Ballantyne (Hamstring) 5-7 weeks [down from 6-8 weeks]
  • Harley Bennell (Calf) 8-10 weeks [down from TBA]
  • Zac Clarke (Knee) TBA [no change]
  • Alex Pearce (Leg) TBA [no change]
  • Matthew Uebergang (Hamstring) TBA [no change]

It's interesting that they've put a number on Bennell's injury, would almost prefer him to stay TBA until he plays
Shame about Ryan

I hope we do. He is there every week working his butt off to get back, and from the little we saw of him he has a lot of potential. He is one big unit now, I would venture to say maybe bigger than Sam Collins? I'm sure some of the more regular training watchers could give an opinion on that.

Providing his injury is a one-off and he can get back next year I'd be happy to give him a go.

Yeah, add me to the Ueber fan club. I reckon we've got to give him another year to see if he can come good. I know it's not heaps to go on, but what I saw of him before his injury, he had a some great potential that just needed to be matured and put into a stronger (and hopefully more durable too) body. Talls are so hard to come by as we know - I want us to give Ueber a bit more time.

Good to see Nyhuis is getting close. He's another that was showing a fair bit before injury last year. Hopefully he can get into the second half of the WAFL season and give it a real shake.

So Apeness is only 2 weeks away and Ballantyne is only a month away

Hey guys is there any injury hanging over Neale atm, i just noticed his stats have been down alot so far this year. Did he have a pre season at all ? cheers lads.

Hey guys is there any injury hanging over Neale atm, i just noticed his stats have been down alot so far this year. Did he have a pre season at all ? cheers lads.
Had three surgeries over the off season (shoulder, elbow, wrist I think?) Missed the first half of preseason so he is a bit behind the eight ball.

I believe that Uber had his contract extended for a year in his first year with us . I mentioned that to him as we were entering a Peel game at Mandurah this season and he didn't say he hadnt.
Dudley docker salim malik
I think Uber was on a 1 year contract as a rookie which was then extended the year like you were saying however that means he is out of contract at the end of this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back