Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Freo Blood

All Australian
Sep 21, 2006
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also I don't recommend watching the muffed kick from Balic to Grey in the Rd 3 WAFL "highlights". Was shorter and worse than anything our back 6 dished up last week!!

FD2646

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2008
Everywhere, anywhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth
Was at training today and great to meet Fred and Meima. Overall I liked our simulated play, however it was at a reduced speed and seemed to lack intensity for mine. Standouts for me included Billy, Connor, Crozier and Weller. Agree with others that Johnson looked better today, but as I said, the intensity was nothing like match day. Fingers crossed for Brennan Cox as it didn't look good seeming him go down and being assisted by 2 trainers off the ground. In rehab today were Ballas, Apeness, Duman, Deluca and a couple of others who were doing stretches and slow jogging up and down the ground. Zac Clarke came out just as I was leaving.

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
0.00001% error , you did not mention freo will upgrade Brady ;)

Brady was very happy leaving training, we knew something was up, so glad for him. He deserves the opportunity. I remember when he was delisted and we said how sorry we where for him and he said something like "dont worry about me.I'm not giving up" More power to him.

Gussman

All Australian
Oct 14, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did Weller train forward or back this week?

Reason I ask is he's listed as a HFF in the team, and am curious to wether or not he will actually play that position.

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Nothing much to report today .

Light training session
1) MJ, Luke Ryan ,bennell missing
2) Sandi doing light running session ( nothing to worry about)
3) rehab group still train after I went off around noon
4) All train well with lot more watcher during school day
5) Jason Carter join in .

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle

Light training session

Sonny also not sighted. MJ was out early doing a few handball drills.

DaveLister

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle

Light training session
Happy to hear about Carter, was he injured recently? he's missed a couple of WAFL games

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Apeness's thighs are like beer kegs, Wish he could get on the park. He is a serious size ,great hurt value.
My buddy nyhuis look likely to play for peel this week I hope. As for uber he keep it up his rehab look likely season gone , but never have enough of good size kPD or KPF . Salim just an honest question as I look afar , did suban look grumpy or just me having a go at him .

Last edited:

Clems Knee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
My buddy nyhuis look likely to play for peel this week I hope. As for uber he keep it up his rehab look likely season gone , but never have enough of good size kPD or KPF . Salim just an honest question as I look afar , did suban look grumpy or just me having a go at him .

Just you. I thought Suban looked just as he always does.

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-04-11/tuesday-training-report-and-gallery

22 114.jpg

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not sure if it was done on purpose but a majority of the photos were of the kids!!!

Brady Grey and Lachie Weller can't take a bad photo ;)
Is done on purpose :). Really disappointed suban is not in the photo .

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure if it was done on purpose but a majority of the photos were of the kids!!!

Brady Grey and Lachie Weller can't take a bad photo ;)
Brady is Zoolander level really really ridiculously good looking ;)

Of course the photos were of the kids. The marketing dept monitors social media. Fans were at bursting point with frustration over the continued playing of rusted on stalwarts despite terrible results. I've never seen so many people across all platforms saying they were sick of watching the boring crap we were dishing up as evidenced by a 20k crowd on Saturday night.

Hopefully the wheel has turned.

Back