2nds 2017 - Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah West Perth this season are poo , not as strong as before.
EFA.

Still, I was there to see us beat the Eagles. That was nice.

What a backline!!! West Perth may struggle to score.

If anyone was frustrated by how conservative Ross's selections are, try being a WP supporter! Bill Monahan is seriously adverse to change and just lovessss his experienced players. Fair dinkum.

Reserve match not enjoyable , kicking skill error and fumble for both them . Hope the senior perform better.

Reserve match not enjoyable , kicking skill error and fumble for both them . Hope the senior perform better.
You were expecting something else from Reserves? Walsh going ok? And Milward? What's happened to your boy Thorne?

So Tabs and Griff in for Walsh and Thorne I assume.

You were expecting something else from Reserves? Walsh going ok? And Milward? What's happened to your boy Thorne?

So Tabs and Griff in for Walsh and Thorne I assume.
Thorne and walsh pretty much wafl/ reserve material .

Tab , Dawson play a very good game . other deserve playing peel reserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

145 disposals to 75 at quarter time. Peel look totally disinterested and not playing for each other. Looks like I should have stayed home.

I'm not sure I can deal with listening to this commentary for a full game. I think we've heard more about the commentators than about the players on the field. Stupid f'in nicknames for each other - just shut up, please shut up. Forget the melt thread, I may need an ears bleeding thread shortly.

Dawson has been s**t
To be fair he don't even want to be with peel. Collins try hard but well beaten . peel play too tall. Without grey peel play soft footy and tucker and sutty will still get decent amount of the ball nobody run hard and wanted or go for the ball. Now people should know why I like deluca and grey type skill manageable but playing solid hard footy .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back