2nds 2017 - Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tucker were awesome in the last quarter racking up 10+ disposal . Tab running all over the field , scoring 3 goal , plus rucking .sutty will be likely replacement for sherriden if he slip up .

Sorry mate not sure
It looked like a head clash, suspect he might sit one out for concussion. Certainly not a long term injury as far as I could see. Prior to the injury he had been playing a very poor game - he looks like he is a bit out of condition, and certainly was not chasing at times. He looked to me like his heart is not in his footy at all.

It looked like a head clash, suspect he might sit one out for concussion. Certainly not a long term injury as far as I could see. Prior to the injury he had been playing a very poor game - he looks like he is a bit out of condition, and certainly was not chasing at times. He looked to me like his heart is not in his footy at all.

Yeah he looked disinterested

The players for Peel were deplorable and don't deserve another shot at the moment

He is talking about sean Darcy not suban loh.

He was going really well when it was him leading the ruck. Do they potentially push Griff down a level if he's impacting on Sean's development, or just tell Sean he's got to learn to ruck as a pair?
We need Griffin as a Sandilands insurance policy this year. Darcy just to learn and get his fitness up.

I thought there was a bit of that last week as well.
I expected a much higher workrate and intensity.
Sure he'll get over it.
Hopefully the headknock causes no issues.

Snap!!
I'm talking about Sean!!:cool:

1) Tab
2) tucker
3) sutty

My best three

Suban , can have a rest peel had a bye next week.

For sentimental value , I hope Dawson is up for selection. Really hard to see a 150+ afl game player play in WAFL, at least jimmy Bartel get to choose retirement over playing mostly VFL .
* Not saying Dawson skill => jimmy .
Sean Darcy will be fine , will not be ready afl yet.

We need Griffin as a Sandilands insurance policy this year. Darcy just to learn and get his fitness up.
I really, really hope we don't. Jon has been a great servant of the club but he is so slow now that he is a major liability. Even at WAFL level today he was very poor around the ground - got lots of taps but we were smashed in clearance anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back