2nds 2017 - Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought there was a bit of that last week as well.
I expected a much higher workrate and intensity.
Sure he'll get over it.
Hopefully the headknock causes no issues.

Snap!!
I'm talking about Sean!!:cool:
Sorry mate, my bad.

1) Tab
2) tucker
3) sutty

My best three

Suban , can have a rest peel had a bye next week.

For sentimental value , I hope Dawson is up for selection. Really hard to see a 150+ afl game player play in WAFL, at least jimmy Bartel get to choose retirement over playing mostly VFL .
* Not saying Dawson skill => jimmy .
Sean Darcy will be fine , will not be ready afl yet.
Tucker must have played a great second half because I think he only had 12 touches to half time - finished with 27 and a goal.

Tucker must have played a great second half because I think he only had 12 touches to half time - finished with 27 and a goal.
I don't want to bull crap , as you might saw me walking off before the second half start . :). I actually thought all the players play their best individually hoping to get select by freo and forget about team footy.

Last edited:

Sorry mate, my bad.
I don't read that good at times either Dud:drunk:

For sentimental value , I hope Dawson is up for selection. Really hard to see a 150+ afl game player play in WAFL

The Fist is no dumby.He knows his limitations(god knows he's been playing with them long enough).He knows RTB perhaps better than anyone on the list.He knows that despite all the donkey-dung about favourites and photographs Ross will be utterly pragmatic in his call.
Certainly offers superior depth than Silver,so I'd say get used to it meima.
Although one thing which helps his AFL recall case is that he's one tuffmuva who takes out the big forwards.
I don't think he's necessarily played his last game for us but I do know if I'm there when he does I'll be up on my hind legs clapping and yellin' 'til my maulers turn to mince;)

I don't read that good at times either Dud:drunk:

The Fist is no dumby.He knows his limitations(god knows he's been playing with them long enough).He knows RTB perhaps better than anyone on the list.He knows that despite all the donkey-dung about favourites and photographs Ross will be utterly pragmatic in his call.
Certainly offers superior depth to Silver,so I'd say get used to it meima.
Although one thing which helps his AFL recall case is that he's one tuffmuva who takes out the big forwards.
I don't think he's necessarily played his last game for us but I do know if I'm there when he does I'll be up on my hind legs clapping and yellin' 'til my maulers turn to mince;)
Dawson deserve to play every afl game before he retire.

Dawson deserve to play every afl game before he retire.
Unfortunately for Zac even if you were right(which you're not) your opinion has zero influence on team selection.
Once the big Moose is back we'll be OK for backmen,so the fist may get a one year extension which will be discussed for 3 decades on the Melt Thread.

I apologise. I only lasted about a quarter listening to that commentary team. Glad to hear Tucker stepped it up in the last quarter. Sounds like Freo needs another inside mid on the rookie list that can develop at Peel. Did Sutcliffe play in the middle at all?

If Freo listed players aren't giving effort then they should drop them to Reserves and then if they still don't get the message delist them asap - they are paid to play, no excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I hope we get through unscathed tomorrow because any replacements from Peel are not up to scratch. Total rubbish today. Strad, Darcy and Giff in the one side are triple treacle. Slow,slow,slow.
Plus Tab having to run all the way back to get the ball . The game is truly over in first half . peel local boys play very bad footy as well . how I wish deboer or blakely is there .

Sounded like Tucker and Sutcliffe were up to the task. What about Collins?
Tucker and sutty need some time in wafl . can't play catch up football in afl , very costly . collins is well beaten in the first half. All of them will be up for selection since nobody will be playing for peel next week.

Well it wasn't worth putting up with the Freeway traffic heading south to watch that crap. The only thing I have to report is that Tucker tried hard all day, strangely I don't get the least bit excited about watching him play WAFL like I did when Langdon, Blakely and Weller played but he was the only one out there today that looked remotely interested in the contest. The third qtr was very good for Peel but most of the run seem to come from the Peel lads rather than the Freo boys. I noticed Griff started getting off the ground in the ruck contest in the third qtr but he looked pretty average for the rest of the game. I haven't seen much of Duman but he looked truly awful at times. He got pushed under the ball in the marking contest so easily, and yes I know he hasn't played much football this year. Sutcliffe tried hard too but there's just no polish to his game. I can't think of anything else to report. Darcy was frequently starting at CHF and couldn't get into the game, he looked average before going off. Nyhuis didn't do much but he didn't do anything wrong either. I'm afraid it was all a bit ho-hum.

Well it wasn't worth putting up with the Freeway traffic heading south to watch that crap. The only thing I have to report is that Tucker tried hard all day, strangely I don't get the least bit excited about watching him play WAFL like I did when Langdon, Blakely and Weller played but he was the only one out there today that looked remotely interested in the contest. The third qtr was very good for Peel but most of the run seem to come from the Peel lads rather than the Freo boys. I noticed Griff started getting off the ground in the ruck contest in the third qtr but he looked pretty average for the rest of the game. I haven't seen much of Duman but he looked truly awful at times. He got pushed under the ball in the marking contest so easily, and yes I know he hasn't played much football this year. Sutcliffe tried hard too but there's just no polish to his game. I can't think of anything else to report. Darcy was frequently starting at CHF and couldn't get into the game, he looked average before going off. Nyhuis didn't do much but he didn't do anything wrong either. I'm afraid it was all a bit ho-hum.
What was that, just Easter traffic? I thought there must have been an accident but it seemed to thin out eventually.

Truly an afternoon wasted...

Tab,Griff,strnadica, sean Darcy, collins , Dawson shout slow. I accept the good times and the bad times with peel. Hopefully they will freshen up after the bye . I miss grey hardness for peel but his career is more important than my peel agenda .

* please continue to support peel thunder .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back