Opinion Round 5 Changes vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Hughes and Ibbotson

In: Tucker and Collins.

Hughes has had two opportunities and has yet to even break even imo. Go back to Peel and regain the form and confidence that brought you into the side in the first place.

Collins in to deal with the tall timber of North Melbourne. Ibbotson has also been poor so far this year imo.

Hughes out? Seriously? He played well today.

Weller / Spurr / Ibbotson all should be looked at for outs.
Also think Shilly is out.

Hughes out? Seriously? He played well today.

Weller / Spurr / Ibbotson all should be looked at for outs.
Also think Shilly is out.
I thought Hughes made several glaring and costly errors today, in addition to his poor performance last week. I would like to back him in but Tucker is demanding selection at the moment and should be rewarded imo.

I thought Hughes made several glaring and costly errors today, in addition to his poor performance last week. I would like to back him in but Tucker is demanding selection at the moment and should be rewarded imo.

Yeah Hughes has been poor 2 weeks in a row. Still though there are probably other people we could look at first. But I think he'll probably be dropped for Tucker this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hughes made mistakes but I don't think he will learn much better than by continuing at the top level. We aren't playing for a flag and he could grow into something solid for us.

So could Tucker who is currently playing 2nds. It's not like there's nobody to come in.

Tucker in for Ibbotson. I don't think he was the worst player today and we don't necessarily need to make any changes but think this would be a good change for team balance.

Can't believe the calls for Weller, he was super impressive today, particularly in the third.

No changes.

LOL @ Hughes out. Same list of posters who seem to get joy from attacking their chosen scapegoat at the time. Notice they didn't make a squeak when he did those two massive hits and also won the ball in last line of defence.

Logue did close to sfa but I'm certainly not calling for him to be an out. These guys need time to work into AFL intensity. Balic is the same, way down on pressure today but did some other good things. Once they start putting it together they'll be good.

Out - Ibbo, Hughes, Johnson (wont happen)
In - Tucker, Collins, Tabs.

Did prefer Logue as a forward than back today, be interested to see where he plays going forward.

LOL @ Hughes out. Same list of posters who seem to get joy from attacking their chosen scapegoat at the time. Notice they didn't make a squeak when he did those two massive hits and also won the ball in last line of defence.

Yeah but you have to realize most of these posters watched at home with their keyboard in their lap looking at the stat sheet. Get Hughes out but nevermind that Weller's off the ball effort and some of his decision making directly resulted in 4 Melbourne goals. It's okay, he nearly got 30 touches so he's allowed to stay and Hughes is the youngster punching bag.

If you honestly are calling for Hughes out based on his game today, Balic and Logue should be dropped too going off your B22 passmark. FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back