List Mgmt. Hayden Crozier [Traded to WB]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he certainly did sound like there were a few wanting an opportunity that should maybe have come earlier. Don't mind this, especially when they do perform when they get the opportunity like they did.
Last week really made ross look like a fool. Persisted for ever with has beens. Almost everyone on here could see it. He really does have his favorites.

Last week really made ross look like a fool. Persisted for ever with has beens. Almost everyone on here could see it. He really does have his favorites.
Not sure about that. Hawthorn and Sydney both have terrific coaches and how the side is currently performing won't effect that. Made him look like someone who shouldn't persist with the players who didn't perform in that team to me. Wouldn't be many people who mistake Lyon for a fool not matter what they think of the style of football he is know for. It is also abundantly clear that the club has been trying to ride 2 horses. One that leads to finals this season, the other that takes us to a rebuild.

I also find it amusing posters who think something radical happened. Crozier and Sheridan have been pretty regular members of our best 22, and Sheridan especially has been equally regularly condemned on here as one of Lyon's favourites, "vanilla" etc. Crozier as inconsistent. Reality is they are both at the perfect stage of their careers for the passing over of the baton. Logue has come in at the right time and pretty much as soon as practical. Balic had a fairly ordinary game, and Grey is on the rookie list.

Not sure about that. Hawthorn and Sydney both have terrific coaches and how the side is currently performing won't effect that. Made him look like someone who shouldn't persist with the players who didn't perform in that team to me. Wouldn't be many people who mistake Lyon for a fool not matter what they think of the style of football he is know for. It is also abundantly clear that the club has been trying to ride 2 horses. One that leads to finals this season, the other that takes us to a rebuild.

I also find it amusing posters who think something radical happened. Crozier and Sheridan have been pretty regular members of our best 22, and Sheridan especially has been equally regularly condemned on here as one of Lyon's favourites, "vanilla" etc. Crozier as inconsistent. Reality is they are both at the perfect stage of their careers for the passing over of the baton. Logue has come in at the right time and pretty much as soon as practical. Balic had a fairly ordinary game, and Grey is on the rookie list.

So true, playing the kids turned out to be 2 kids and 4 who had been tried and on the list for ages. The improvement was the midfield getting to work and the 4 experiences recruits plus Johnson finding some form.

Loved croziers attack on the ball and in the tackle today, I've always seen him as the soft flanker type, but he's clearly found a hard edge. Was composed with the ball too.
Has too. he knows that he, tommy & Sutcliffe(all drafted 2011) have nearly been passed by weller, Langdon blackley(all drafted 2014), Balic( drafted 2015)

Out of all those only really Weller is a class above if you ask me. You could throw a blanket over the rest at this stage.
Glad nobody ask you loh.

It's cute that you think you know anything about football.
Neither do you . For suck sick you are the person that ask to drop kersten for tab after one match . I disagree with scon or salim malik in opinion but yours is in stupidity form calling them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon out of all those players that you mentioned, Crozier has the highest ceiling to reach.
I've always dreaded using the term x-factor to defend a player... But Croz has it in spades.

Can do some incredible things and then go missing for three quarters, which has always been the knock on him. Just how it is. Has stayed in the game well the last two weeks though. Looks far more dangerous than Ballas has looked in the last two years anyway.

I've always dreaded using the term x-factor to defend a player... But Croz has it in spades.

Can do some incredible things and then go missing for three quarters, which has always been the knock on him. Just how it is. Has stayed in the game well the last two weeks though. Looks far more dangerous than Ballas has looked in the last two years anyway.

I'm putting this down more as a symptom of youth than anything else. As you've noted, he's been pretty consistent the last two weeks. Even before that he never went missing for patches in the WAFL games that he played. I'll back him in to develop into a 4-quarter player.

Neither do you . For suck sick you are the person that ask to drop kersten for tab after one match . I disagree with scon or salim malik in opinion but yours is in stupidity form calling them out.
No way would you drop kersten. Already he's playing for freo better than he did at geelong. He did some instrumental stuff in that last quarter. He's part of why we won it. I had my doubts about him but I was wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back