Welcome Shane Kersten - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad Ross keep him after Rd 2 instead of replacing him by Tab .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And got Logue in there as part of the package too in amongst the wheelings and dealings.

Would love to target another couple of 21-23 year old WA boys wanting to come home.

We'll be getting rid of Suban, Dawson, Ibbotson, Ballantyne, Johnson for a start. Our transition doesn't need to take so long with the reasonable youth we currently have.

Would love to target another couple of 21-23 year old WA boys wanting to come home.

We'll be getting rid of Suban, Dawson, Ibbotson, Ballantyne, Johnson for a start. Our transition doesn't need to take so long with the reasonable youth we currently have.
I said it in another thread but I want Lobb. GWS have players coming out of contract, pressure on their salary cap and plenty of talls.

I said it in another thread but I want Lobb. GWS have players coming out of contract, pressure on their salary cap and plenty of talls.
Didn't he extend his contract to 2019 last year? He would've been coming out of contract this year, but pretty sure he signed on for an extra 2 years late last year. Unfortunately.

Think we had a crack at Lobb and Hogan and both were signed up? Or does Lobb come out of contract this year?

Our 4 recruits have all shown enough to suggest they were great pick ups for what we gave up.

Kersten and Hamling were both bargain basement prices. McCarthy was always a potential great pick up and early signs are he'll be a great pick up. Been pleasantly surprised at Brad Hill. Was fearing a Jetta type home coming, but he has in my mind been one of our consistent best players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back