Welcome Cam McCarthy - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

There has been something about Cam's look that has seemed familiar to me. For a while I couldn't put my finger on it but it came to me today
661cc717ea3811bc362a1ed6e5858f07_-tibilis-cartoons-cartoon-circus-strong-man-clipart_310-301.jpeg
e19337ec33746faa0c08722355d00229_circus-strongman-clipart-circus-strong-man-clipart_700-562.jpeg

He looks like a cartoon of an old timey circus strong man that stopped lifting 3 years ago.

Boys on SEN this morning talking about McCarthy... had to laugh, they said he's got a bag of tricks, can jump/mark/kick Etc but didn't look 'cut' enough.
They blamed it on his year off - perhaps if he wasn't doing the things they mentioned above then not looking ripped might be an issue - it seems to me he just doesn't have that body type

Boys on SEN this morning talking about McCarthy... had to laugh, they said he's got a bag of tricks, can jump/mark/kick Etc but didn't look 'cut' enough.
They blamed it on his year off - perhaps if he wasn't doing the things they mentioned above then not looking ripped might be an issue - it seems to me he just doesn't have that body type
Jeremy McGovern looks a fat campaigner but goes alright

I don't think they're wrong. He's a talent and more than athletic, but there definitely seems to be room for improvement. Could be quite the physical specimen in a few years time.

I managed to distract myself there,I think Cam has friggin' gamebreaker as a number plate.
If not I'll buy the fuquen thing for him if he wants it.
He's gonna be a real story.Hopefully as big as some of our giants.

My new fav player. So many cult figure qualities. We look deadly when he is in the action at CHF.

He is far to good to be a "cult" hero.

He's just a HERO in waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's my favourite now too. Cant wait for it to all finally click and he kicks a bag (hopefully against the weagles and then he also wins the RG)
That would be sweet after all the crap they have given him. Class act the West Coast board, call him a paedophile and a kiddie fiddler.

People have been bricked for less.

That would be sweet after all the crap they have given him. Class act the West Coast board, call him a paedophile and a kiddie fiddler.

People have been bricked for less.
Yeah I saw those comments. All class.

I think Keys pulled them up on it though. So he can have a brownie point.

Yep, he did and kudos to him. Funny how there was not a peep out of their mods - obviously don't see that as a problem. Figures.
If you ever see something like that, make sure you report it! And if nothing gets done about it, mention it to someone higher up!

Remember 'our bloke" a couple of nights ago.Comment on a player's sister.
He's claimed to be a Freo supporter for about 20 usernames.Has been banned on every single user name maybe barring one.
Mutiply permabanned arseholes who continuously resurrect with identical behaviour is a conversation you mods have all the time??
Little point in pretending this hasn't been going on for at least a decade.Would you mention it to someone higher up?
Unending number of vile ban-worthy contributions and mods still triping out the 'please press the report button' yarn.
Impossible to comprehend.
..so 'not a peep out of the mods' strikes a chord.
Maybe a little OTT and apologies if so but it's a fuqing joke that ain't very funny at all.

Last edited:
I just stay away usually, and if I go on there I expect to see that kind of stuff. If their own mods aren't prepared to tidy it up I'm not going to get involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back