gillo94

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2014
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Hawks don't look like regrouping anytime soon. But at this stage the very first pick they have in the 2017 draft is GWS Second Round pick. I am expecting GWS to finish high in 2017 and their second round to be a pick in late 30's to easily 40's

But the fact is as part of last years plans to bring in Jaegar O'Meara, they had to make trades with a number of teams, one being St Kilda to get Pick 10 which was used to forward to the Suns. In exchange the Hawks gave Saints their 2017 FIRST ROUND pick which the reality is at this very moment Hawks sit last on the ladder and it looking like being Pick 1 in this years draft.
Could St Kilda end up with the Hawks pick 1 this year? Would that give the Hawks coaching staff, recruiters and board members have migraines for the remainder of the year knowing this?

How would St Kilda be feeling right now?

Hawks don't look like regrouping anytime soon. But at this stage the very first pick they have in the 2017 draft is GWS Second Round pick. I am expecting GWS to finish high in 2017 and their second round to be a pick in late 30's to easily 40's

But the fact is as part of last years plans to bring in Jaegar O'Meara, they had to make trades with a number of teams, one being St Kilda to get Pick 10 which was used to forward to the Suns. In exchange the Hawks gave Saints their 2017 FIRST ROUND pick which the reality is at this very moment Hawks sit last on the ladder and it looking like being Pick 1 in this years draft.
Could St Kilda end up with the Hawks pick 1 this year? Would that give the Hawks coaching staff, recruiters and board members migraines for the remainder of the year knowing this?

As a fan I am very happy right now but also wary that a great champion will not just lay down and die. I still expect a top 5 pick, but think the top pick would be a miracle even with the way the Hawks looked today.

Reckon Hawthorn will find a way into the draft in the first round again somehow, if they consider it to be rebuild time so some other team may just pry a star out of the Hawks for very little this draft season.

Could St Kilda end up with the Hawks pick 1 this year? Would that give the Hawks coaching staff, recruiters and board members have migraines for the remainder of the year knowing this?

Weitering in the psd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the best players going around this year as talented as Francis?

Since you did so well with him why not double up, this year we will give you our own first round pick for Michael Hurley ;)

Come on, then you will have two players to raffle the next 10 brownlows between them :D

There would be a poetic ending to an auspicious era should Hawks give up the #1 draft pick, 16 years after they basically robbed Fremantle of the 2001 #1 pick that drafted Luke Hodge

Actually Fremantle got McPharlin too and threatened to use the psd if we didn't trade So it's not so clear cut

Then they lost the psd #1 cos of salary cap stuff. The trade stood though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back