No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not very quick on the lead. But McCarthy and Kersten are lightning quick. It's a very good balance. I prefer this Mundy / Fyfe forward combo than the resting ruck. It's like our resting ruck is averaging 4 goals a game.

Since this is the Positivity Thread I am positive that Sandi should never rest in the forward line ever again. Go down there to ruck if required but rest off the ground. Unfortunately he is only a threat if he marks it and he is a very average mark most of the time. He can however clunk some rippers at times but not enough to warrant him taking the place of one of our smaller and more mobile mids creating a massive threat to the other teams as they are at the moment.

The way Freo are rotating their mids into the forward line at the moment is as good as any team in the league and will also give our younger mids some extra exposure in the midfield and that's a positive too.

That shitty owen gag is starting to grow on me.

Well then it is about time you meet the Hawk's new mate Norton.

Norton Four.

#1 Ticket holder at Glenferrie and the SCG...

Since this is the Positivity Thread I am positive that Sandi should never rest in the forward line ever again. Go down there to ruck if required but rest off the ground. Unfortunately he is only a threat if he marks it and he is a very average mark most of the time. He can however clunk some rippers at times but not enough to warrant him taking the place of one of our smaller and more mobile mids creating a massive threat to the other teams as they are at the moment.

The way Freo are rotating their mids into the forward line at the moment is as good as any team in the league and will also give our younger mids some extra exposure in the midfield and that's a positive too.
He clunked a couple of rippers when the game was up for grabs last weekend.

He clunked a couple of rippers when the game was up for grabs last weekend.

They were great marks and I would love to see him take two or three of them inside the forward 50 each week. And then have a shot at the goals instead of handballing it off. He is a pretty decent kick at goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nat Fyfe as Captain. I was hesitant to do it, and I thought it was disrespectful to Dave, but it's worked magnificently.

Well done to our players and coaches for selecting Fyfey.

He's very rapidly approaching The Great Man as the Greatest Docker...

FB_IMG_1492569498072.jpg

Last edited:
Nat Fyfe as Captain. I was hesitant to do it, and I thought it was disrespectful to Dave, but it's worked magnificently.

Well done to our players and coaches for selecting Fyfey.

He's very rapidly approaching The Great Man as the Greatest Docker...

View attachment 359873
Him re-signing for the club will be the catalyst to our first premiership and will than become the best ever at the club

I was so proud of it being stacks on Balic after his first goal! Everyone came over to celebrate!

501386.jpg

That quick little lateral movement from Balic as he gathered that ball was brilliant.

One of those little moments you get every now and then that makes you gasp.

Pretty happy with how Kersten has played in the last couple of weeks.

Kersten,McCarthy,Walters,
Crozier,Grey & Fyfe/Mundy definitely makes our front six quite difficult to defend against,dangerous in the air and even more dangerous once the ball hits the deck.....This forward unit should only get better as the season progresses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back