Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Says there is complications with A.Pearces leg that requires a month of heavy antibiotics and possible further surgery.

No, but dare I say Hagdorn is running at somewhere around 100% accuracy this year (unlike all other years). The club must be giving him the info for some reason.

Really? I thought he was a bit of a persona non grata at Freo. The club were pretty up front and prompt with the Harley plane announcement, so you'd think they wouldn't work at hiding this.

Really? I thought he was a bit of a persona non grata at Freo. The club were pretty up front and prompt with the Harley plane announcement, so you'd think they wouldn't work at hiding this.

He was as close to banned as any media person has been at Freo. Hence it is very strange that he now has the good oil on Freo information every week and refrains from his more aggressive and ridiculous statements now. Can only assume that it got worked out and suits both parties. Just my guess work though!!

No, but dare I say Hagdorn is running at somewhere around 100% accuracy this year (unlike all other years). The club must be giving him the info for some reason.

Don't think he's getting anything from the club. Someone from the med side is feeding him the info is my guess. Contact at the hospital/radiographer etc.

I read the article and it doesn't make medical sense, it's almost gibberish - knowing our luck it's probably someway true though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

INJURY LIST - UPDATED TUESDAY 18 APRIL, 2017
  • Brennan Cox (Ankle) test [no change]
  • Michael Apeness (Knee) 1-3 weeks [down from 2-4 weeks]
  • Luke Ryan (Hip) 2-3 weeks [down from 3-4 weeks]
  • Josh Deluca (Groin) 4 weeks [up from 1-3 weeks]
  • Hayden Ballantyne (Hamstring) 4-6 weeks [down from 5-7 weeks]
  • Harley Bennell (Calf) 8-10 weeks [no change]
  • Zac Clarke (Knee) TBA [no change]
  • Alex Pearce (Leg) TBA [no change]
  • Matthew Uebergang (Hamstring) TBA [no change]
NO LONGER LISTED
  • Taylin Duman
  • Ryan Nyhuis

Thankfully no mention of Subes' concussion after the Peel game.

Apeness 1-3 weeks. That's pretty exciting.

It'll be interesting to see what our team looks like in 6 weeks. If we remain relatively injury free who would he come in for?

Many on here don't want any more talls than we had on the weekend. I guess by then we'll be looking to "manage" Sandi from time to time?

It'll be interesting to see what our team looks like in 6 weeks. If we remain relatively injury free who would he come in for?

Many on here don't want any more talls than we had on the weekend. I guess by then we'll be looking to "manage" Sandi from time to time?
I can't see the likes of Apeness, Cox, Ryan or Deluca getting a gig in our best 22 over the next 6 weeks. Ballantyne is the only one on the short-term injury list who'll come straight back in. Probably at the expense of someone like Balic.

I can't see the likes of Apeness, Cox, Ryan or Deluca getting a gig in our best 22 over the next 6 weeks. Ballantyne is the only one on the short-term injury list who'll come straight back in. Probably at the expense of someone like Balic.

I was thinking Ballas would come in for Grey or Crozier (be that a good thing or not!)

Not too sure how Ballas would fit in at the moment if he was fit , all 3 mentioned Balic , Crozier and Gray have thus far earned their keep and more .. he’ll need to fight his way back in first with some blinders for Peel IMO .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back