Welcome Cam McCarthy - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

They removed the paedophile reference but left the meth head reference, as well as the homophobic Fyfe slurs.

Class outfit.

In that video it looks to me like the outer eyebrow has thinned which can be an indicator of Hashimoto's disease (hyperthyroidism).

I hope not... But it could account for the depression he was suffering (aside from living in Sydney - which would be enough to depress me).

In that video it looks to me like the outer eyebrow has thinned which can be an indicator of Hashimoto's disease (hyperthyroidism).

What you've written is medically incorrect.

Hashimoto's typically causes hypothyroidism (under active). It can be overactive to start with, but that is temporary. Under active (hypothyroidism) can be associated with loss of the outer eyebrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll never be able to disconnect the likeness in mannerisms of Cam to 'Trent from Punchy' again.

Cam's a dero with a heart of gold.
82a19a5b2adfce980dc0cafd81cd3959_big-kev-big-kev-memes_302-369.jpeg

To get it back on track, McCarthy sounds so happy to be back home playing for us!

Gee I love listening to this bloke:

"nah it was all basically instinct - I thought for a second maybe try to do like a Daniel Wells sorta like Jackie Chan kick back in the day - I thought that for a second but just brought it ground"

"yeah I guess when we're out there playing you don't really think about that sorta stuff - everyone's sorta freaking out & we're just trying to get heaps of people behind the ball".

Gee I love listening to this bloke:

"nah it was all basically instinct - I thought for a second maybe try to do like a Daniel Wells sorta like Jackie Chan kick back in the day - I thought that for a second but just brought it ground"

"yeah I guess when we're out there playing you don't really think about that sorta stuff - everyone's sorta freaking out & we're just trying to get heaps of people behind the ball".
Only a true Freo fan would remember the "Daniel wells sorta like Jackie Chan kick" haha. Love this guy

Only a true Freo fan would remember the "Daniel wells sorta like Jackie Chan kick" haha. Love this guy

I used to sit in Block 243 right behind the city goals, and was there when Wells kicked that goal. It was pure freak stuff and broke the hearts of fans and spirits of the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back