NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

Go to our punting thread, Page 35 #869, then get back to me...

As his lawyer I will say he is somewhat misguided at times, but harmless

If you were his lawyer you'd advise him not to speak. How's that working out for you?!

OMG wait until he reads you've referred to him as a cannon!! I don't think miggs needs the ego boost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it did. It was an illustrative gag on your efforts to manage the excitement of an AJ return and being completely overwhelmed by a few feelgood news articles. Perhaps not that funny, but at least a little bit.

Apologies, my bad. It was a bit funny, but I didn't want it to take the focus away from the main topic of the thread which is AJ's progress. Probably could have let it go.

Well it did. It was an illustrative gag on your efforts to manage the excitement of an AJ return and being completely overwhelmed by a few feelgood news articles. Perhaps not that funny, but at least a little bit.
Not at all, I don't think it was needed thank you and hope you refrain from tagging me in s**t like that.

To which he replied "OFF Topic" and quoted asking why it was there.

Explanation was given but also deleted.

Expecting this exchange also to go in 3...2..

Expecting this exchange also to go in 3...2..

Not at all, I gave an explanation above, which you didn't read.