QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Football Manager/Vice President and very average footballer (when selected) at GM Roosters. All the best to all teams having a crack this year in Div 5!

I'm a well below average so you'll get a few touches on me mate just request to play full back and your in for a good night. Good luck to you and everybody else shall be a cracker year.

I'm a well below average so you'll get a few touches on me mate just request to play full back and your in for a good night. Good luck to you and everybody else shall be a cracker year.
Don't believe him, He is a talented young man!

Unless he never recovered from Ankle Injury. Which would be a terrible loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's everybody backing for tomorrow night? I'm going

Div 4
Ormeau
Sandgate
Zilmere

Div 5

Power
Mayne
Ferny
Yeronga

Last edited:
Magpies
Siders
Zillmere

Colly Park
Mayne
Falcons
Devils

I see Magpies, Sandgate and Zillmere have all added some quality QAFL 'retirees' to their sides for Round 1 on sportingpulse. Risk of clubs with 3rds having their 2s devalued I think.

From what I hear, Yeronga's numbers have increased dramatically this year. Expect them to have drastically improved from last season. Anyone heard similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I hear, Yeronga's numbers have increased dramatically this year. Expect them to have drastically improved from last season. Anyone heard similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your on the money Fal. How are the Ferny boys going?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back