The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, IMO De Gea, Rose, Cahill and Mane should be out for Courtois/Heaton/Pickford, Bertrand, Vertonghen, and Sanchez respectively.

It's obvious that the time that the vote is cast has an influence. Isn't it done in January or February? If so, Mane hadn't been injured, Rose was flying, Alderweireld was out injured so he was out of sight out of mind. De Gea just seems like a pick where they though, '**** I don't know who to pick as keeper. Oh well, De Gea is pretty good so he'll do.' Football 365 had him their 10th best keeper in the league this season.

It was voted on in the last couple of weeks. It's still early, but doing it in January would be mental.

Mane was probably the second best wide player behind Hazard this season. I don't agree with shoehorning Sanchez in to a position he didn't play just so he can be in the team.

It was voted on in the last couple of weeks. It's still early, but doing it in January would be mental.

Mane was probably the second best wide player behind Hazard this season. I don't agree with shoehorning Sanchez in to a position he didn't play just so he can be in the team.
Sanchez has three less goals than Kane, and 9 assists.

Really? Everywhere that I've read has implied that it's done around February, same time they do the POTY and YPOTY votes.

My team would of been:
--------------------Courtois---------------------
Valencia-Alderweireld-Vertonghen-Azpilicueta
Hazard------------Dele-Kante---------Sanchez
----------------Kane-Lukaku--------------------

He spelled it wrong in the tweet as well.
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alli doesn't play CM
They always pick out of position players to fit a 4-4-2, sometimes a 4-2-3-1 would be better

My team would've been

Courtois
Walker Luiz Vertonghen Alonso
Mane Kante Alli Hazard
Sanchez Lukaku

Don't get why Sanchez is pigeonholed as a midfielder, he's played upfront a bit also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back