List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross was incandescent with rage at the lack of due diligence by our medical staff .....blah blah blah

You are the worst poster of all time. You consistently add nothing to conversations. Just an intellectual nobody. People PM me all the time asking how you haven't slipped over in your bile, slowly drowning. Very Sad!

Straight swap for Zac. I'd do that, but Carlton won't. They'll be thinking the can get Balic for a 2nd.

Honestly don't know TBH. I didn't mention it to rile you guys up, I'm here as a friendly. Just letting you guts know of apparent interest in him. That's all.:)

Roberton walked. He is starting to look good now as well.
Yep only a mere 5 years ago :D This is starting to be the dumbest debate I've had on here. Now if anyone can provide a solid argument that 2nd year players frequently nominate for a trade and then if they don't get what they want, they walk to the draft then I'm all ears. Until then I'm done with this silly conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 5cc Balic going home is just Rumours from BF , dont think Carlton will keep changing players every season in rebuild. How to build chemistry/stability and game plan around players if that is the case.

Don't tell Saints supporters that Balic is going to Carlton, they think that Tucker, Weller, Balic and Fyfe will end up at St Kilda (for virtually nothing)
There are a few crazies there like every board. There's also a few voices of reason as well.

My St Kilda supporting mate is dead certain that Fyfe is or has signed with them already. I keep telling him that's not how restricted free agency works and we get the opportunity to match the offer and force a trade.

I reckon that our younguns will sign with us as long as they keep getting opportunity. Why leave when your in the best 22 in a young up and coming team.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saints board is always a good read -

"Player 'x' is coming out of contract at the end of the year..."

350.png

Roberton walked. He is starting to look good now as well.

Sort of, I think we did actually de-list him though technically?

Not by choice obviously but we did the right thing by him. Balic presumably has not knocked up a Victorian girl?

Although I don't think there isn't risk. That Langdon almost went home last year is common knowledge, I think that horrible docker magazine even referenced it. Plus Balic's family did a Pav's mum. But then so did Crozier's and how is he going in WA?

I'd be wringing my hands a bit more if he wasn't getting games and the youth movement wasn't successfully in force.

Sort of, I think we did actually de-list him though technically?
Yep I think that's what we did to allow him the best chance of getting picked up by a club on his return.Essentially doing him a favour.
Lyon mentioned recently how the club had looked after Mora for 6 years for not much return,said it would do the same with Harley and intimated part of the payoff is that players in the industry know that if you go to Freo they will provide all manner of support.
Makes for a healthy and attractive environment which the players appreciate and are therefore less likely to want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back