FTA-TV Survivor: Game Changers

Remove this Banner Ad

So frustrating to see someone with all the strategic prowess make the same stupid mistakes because he can't handle not being in control.

:tearsofjoy: #JusticeforOzzy

I didn't realise he still had such a fan following
The Survivor FB page love Ozzy, Malcolm and Joe and no one else. I don't get it.

But, the fact they keep watching is why it's gotten to 36 seasons and probably a decent amount more so good for them.

#JusticeForOzzy

6. Once again the Extra-Vote doesn't make a difference. Very hard to play perfectly

Easy to not play it when it is worth * all with 13 people left though. It's worth more the longer you keep it and it's not as if there were solid lines drawn heading into that tribal. Dumb move by playing it in that spot.

So frustrating to see someone with all the strategic prowess make the same stupid mistakes because he can't handle not being in control.

Andrea called it perfectly. Don't put Debbie in the loop. Not only does he decide to gun for Andrea too soon but he tries to bring Debbie into the loop on it........super bad play.

Very underwhelming season from oz the great and powerful. The most memorable things he did were almost winning individual immunity, and kicking up sand in disgust when Tai left a fish behind.

I thought Zeke was odds on to wi after last week but he wont last to much longer with all of these early moves

Michaela remains in the game......vote her out! The longer she stays, the more likely she will get the power.

I dont know who I want to win now....maybe I will have to be on Team Tai

Andrea called it perfectly. Don't put Debbie in the loop. Not only does he decide to gun for Andrea too soon but he tries to bring Debbie into the loop on it........super bad play.

What I loved was Debbie's confessional calling out how she doesn't trust Zeke and thinks his story about Andrea wanting to keep her out of the loop is untrue. Haha. I mean, she shouldn't trust Zeke, but her reasoning was completely off-base. The likelihood of her winning is about the same as Krazy Kristie from Australian Survivo ... oh no!!!

I thought Zeke was odds on to wi after last week but he wont last to much longer with all of these early moves

Michaela remains in the game......vote her out! The longer she stays, the more likely she will get the power.

I dont know who I want to win now....maybe I will have to be on Team Tai

Michaela unfortunately has no chance. She has isolated herself from both alliances and Cirie will try to keep her there only as long as there's a reason to.

What I really like about this season is that I don't really have a favourite, because I still like a lot of the players left and would be happy to see them win, all for various reasons:

Tai - He struggles big-time at tribal and being across everything, but he's going to be hard to beat in endurance challenges and has those two idols up his sleeve.
Culpepper - After reading that article a few pages back about his unfair edit in his previous season, I'm right on board.
Cirie - Like Sandra, she just has a way of getting people to talk to her, but she's less headstrong and vindictive than Sandra, often getting people to believe that her ideas were their's! Also, she just loves being out there. Voting Sierra just for the laughs. Haha.
Zeke - Has probably burnt his bridges by going too hard too early (again), but he has a very sharp strategic mind, so wouldn't surprise me to see him get further.
Michaela - Duh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been classic had the 2 who had given up the food been automatically rewarded with immunity. Or maybe an advantage at the immunity challenge. Just the looks on the others faces alone..

I wish they added some twist when Tai and Culpepper gave up the food. but, no reward for them lol Instead they had to witness a fake drunk, Debbie ....

Would have been classic had the 2 who had given up the food been automatically rewarded with immunity. Or maybe an advantage at the immunity challenge. Just the looks on the others faces alone..

Or if turned out that they were the only 2 that could eat and everyone else had to miss out

I wish they added some twist when Tai and Culpepper gave up the food. but, no reward for them lol Instead they had to witness a fake drunk, Debbie ....

Correction.. we had to witness a fake drunk Debbie. :(

Oh the horror, i wouldnt let her twerk a million miles of me, yuck.

Ozzy should have targeted other challenge beasts (risky and hard to make happen I know) and make an alliance with them vote off the weak and then have some epic challenge battles leading to the end.

I honestly don't know how else he can play it, always targeted as soon as the merge happens needs a better social game. Nice guys finish last
I don't know why more "challenge threats" don't try that. We all know they're the first targeted by people who can't hang in with them in challenges, so why not make an alpha alliance?

Michaela remains in the game......vote her out!
tumblr_og3m2wmxnR1talut1o3_250.gif

I don't know why more "challenge threats" don't try that. We all know they're the first targeted by people who can't hang in with them in challenges, so why not make an alpha alliance?

It usually gets tried early on, but then almost always falls through because of tribe swaps before the merge. And after the merge, other alliances are far too well established

Remove this Banner Ad

Back