Preview Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Campbell must be considered 100% good to go based on no ruck emergency, hopefully he's made to ruck 90% of the game to leave Toyd as the tall target. Clunk a few & break some packs in half please Tommy

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Take a look at our forward line
It's gotta be one of the weakest in the comp

When considering the strength of a forward line I like to think of players who can really kick a bag of four or five. Without Dickson Cloke, and Crameri we are decidedly weaker. Stringer is the only other, and perhaps you could make a case for Smith.
Cordy, Boyd, Jong, Hunter not in that category.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
When considering the strength of a forward line I like to think of players who can really kick a bag of four or five. Without Dickson Cloke, and Crameri we are decidedly weaker. Stringer is the only other, and perhaps you could make a case for Smith.
Cordy, Boyd, Jong, Hunter not in that category.

Boyd kicked 4 vs Brisbane in 2015. Would be nice to see him do that again.

Scottish Bob

Team Captain
Sep 26, 2015
Brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Hibernian
I see anyone still waiting on their Bob 300 jumper? We bought that, a regular jumper and some other stuff of the website on Monday afternoon and we are only waiting on the Bob 300, paid for priority post too. I've got a mate in the same boat. Pretty pointless if we don't get it for the game.

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
I see anyone still waiting on their Bob 300 jumper? We bought that, a regular jumper and some other stuff of the website on Monday afternoon and we are only waiting on the Bob 300, paid for priority post too. I've got a mate in the same boat. Pretty pointless if we don't get it for the game.
yeah friend got the same. Startrack stuffed it though so they're picking it up from the ground

Lukes_Beverage

Debutant
Jun 24, 2007
Altona
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
With our full side in, we would romp it in playing to our ability, as Brisbane is a young side at both ends of the ground.
Our outs is concerning and this will be closer than anticipated, but we have to win these types of games.

We are still going at half rat power. The Doggos by 25.

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Well someone's changed their tune...
Screenshot_20170421-133550.jpg

Mar 25, 2008
Victoria's Secret HQ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Surprised the line is so big for this game tbh considering our lack of ability to put sides away and the fact the Lions were competitive against us in JLT.

The bookies are obviously considering the "Murphy Factor" that we will be up and about and smashing the Brions, BUT I don't think we are in good enough form and with Morris, Roughy, Crameri, Dickson, Cloke all sidelined, we aren't exactly at full strength.

ivan rassmussen

Premiership Player
Jun 28, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Murphy will play as a mobile CHF (again) and top his previous best of 6 goals, Bont will kick a torp goal from inside the square, JJ will do a Kingsley Hunter (2000) and goal after playing on from the kick-in and taking a few bounces and exchanging a few one-twos down the ground...

Johnny_Dogg4

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
has anybody thought Cloke has made a difference to the team? Apart from taking some good marks on D50, he has struggled to play 4 qtrs. Doesn’t have the best field kicks and set shots, struggles to hold onto marks i50. I know he is playing a minor team role and we aren’t asking him to kicks bags. but i think Redpath did a better job thus far.

we desperately need Toyd to be that key target

your thoughts?

Randomthoughts

All Australian
May 1, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
has anybody thought Cloke has made a difference to the team? Apart from taking some good marks on D50, he has struggled to play 4 qtrs. Doesn’t have the best field kicks and set shots, struggles to hold onto marks i50. I know he is playing a minor team role and we aren’t asking him to kicks bags. but i think Redpath did a better job thus far.

we desperately need Toyd to be that key target

your thoughts?
Even big Red would struggle with some of the ball delievery so far this year . I think he has been good . Draws the bigger defenders , runs hard at the ball. Players higher then Red. Pitty his ribs got smashed by a jerk .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back