Channel 7 airing MKR over ANZAC Eve on main channel

Remove this Banner Ad

What the actual *? One of the best games of the round, blockbuster, 73k going.

And it's only on 7mate with MKR deemed more important.

For the record, MKR rates around 1.2mil nationally, while last Friday rated 900k...for two winless sides.

EDIT: This comes after last year where 7 put a 'highlights package' of the ANZAC tribute including cutting off the Last Post.

Last edited:
What the actual ****? One of the best games of the round, blockbuster, 73k going.

And it's only on 7mate with MKR deemed more important.

For the record, MKR rates around 1.2mil nationally, while last Friday rated 900k...for two winless sides.
This means you have to push a different number on your remote control. Oh the humanity.

Wait
People watch the channel 7 coverage before grand final day?

Yeah, hardly a surprise that everyone in Australia doesn't want to fork out for Foxtel.

As for putting it on 7mate, that's also hardly a surpise. It's the GF of a high rating show (not sure why it's high rating, the mind boggles). They would either have to move the show or put it on 7mate. Not really such an outlandish decision to shift the footy, which is unlikely to have as many viewers.

Meanwhile, Fox Footy will show it live in HD, ad free. I know where I'll be watching.
Same applies to Friday Night Footy. Unbelievable that you can swtich from 7 SD to Fox HD for the same game of footy.

Time to get rid of Channel 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope there is a big promo linking being slaughtered on the beaches in turkey invading other countries to young men living the dream and playing a sport they love for a good income. Both are pretty hard.

Join the army kids, it's just like going in to battle for the mighty Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back