Chop wood, carry water & post on bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been saving this up. Was waiting for Arjen to go on a tear, but it'll need a new caption.
giphy.gif

Teffy vs the main board.

Me at 6:25 AEST every Thursday night as the teams are named.

Followed by this when my colleague who gives me s**t that Gibson is still in the ******* team:

Followed by this when my colleague who gives me s**t that Gibson is still in the ******* team:

Cocaine is a helluva drug

That's almost as good as see see's clone jumping the desk in that Run the Jewels video.

Kudos to the two guys at the bottom of the frame who stay on their phones despite the mayhem unfolding around them. That's quality client service :thumbsu:

Kudos to the two guys at the bottom of the frame who stay on their phones despite the mayhem unfolding around them. That's quality client service :thumbsu:

Superb.

Only a Russian could be so dispassionately engaged.

I like when he grabs the keyboard for some emphasis, as if climbing over desks & computers and punching your colleague wasn't enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back