Competition Season 23 ALL STAR Competition - East 14.12.96 drew with West 14.12.96 - Congrats MVP HaroLad

Remove this Banner Ad

The Werewolf XX is what the Sweet FA is all about. What an epic collection posters.

The 'Media and Match Thread 20' is basically an embarrassment. Humourless imbeciles and a 4 game rookie in sausageroll. * me drunk. Might as well have made okeydoke7 captain.

The Werewolf XX is what the Sweet FA is all about. What an epic collection posters.

The 'Media and Match Thread 20' is basically an embarrassment. Humourless imbeciles and a 4 game rookie in sausageroll. **** me drunk. Might as well have made okeydoke7 captain.

Can't believe I didn't get named.

The 'Media and Match Thread 20' is basically an embarrassment. Humourless imbeciles and a 4 game rookie in sausageroll. **** me drunk. Might as well have made okeydoke7 captain.
Maybe you can be Admin of the club room then.

Also, you have spookism and SM

The prosecution rests, your honour

Well maybe I will, smart guy. I'll run my SFL games in there too.

LOL, BRAB, cammo, Harolad, Dirge, Hate and WGS.

I've seen more talent in a Police Academy movie.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We hit some more technical difficulties but with the train back on its tracks now I can reveal the players selected to the MT&TXX VS WWXX curtain-raiser before the real business begins.

Lining up to represent our best of the best in the game of Werewolf...
Captain of the team is Royals veteran BigJoeD_
View attachment 360132

And representing the League's combined Media and Match Thread effort is...
Captain of the League XX is Blacky
View attachment 360133

There's still time to get your votes in for the final group of all stars if you would like! The actual game is tentatively planned to kick off next weekend pending logos/jumpers/simming things all happening next week. Cheers for your patience!
WTF is this? :eek:

...and WTF is this s**t? :mad:

Once and for all we'll finally be able to prove that werewolf > qooty
The Media and Match Thread XX have better werewolf players than the Werewolf XX.

yeah, but as a collective teh werewolf team are better werewolf players ;)

no doubt BoB/Paddles/Noobzor/you are better players than myself though.
Your best players will all get night 1 killed leaving only your spuds. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back