Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Cheers Malifice. Interesting read about the sniper and his radio light.

I used to work in counter terrorism myself. We were issued with mobile phones and had to be within a 1 hour response time of the Barracks at all times. This was in 2001 (and in the military).

From there it was getting bombed up, hitting the armory, vehicles ready, comms checks etc (plus anything else needed like tear gas, demolitions, boats, arranging transport etc etc etc). Thats all got to be completed in under another hour, and then from there, it was down to travel time, and then getting set up there and deploying the snipers, a base near the incident to work from, getting cameras inside, negotiators etc etc etc

Under 2 hours to get 100 blokes from sitting on a couch watching telly (or down the Pub, in the movies, at the beach or wherever) to sitting on a C-130, armed and ready to go, with pallets of demolitions, ammunition, tear gas, boats, computers, weapons etc all loaded up is about par (and even then you're doing a pretty good job).

And this is the military. I dare say the Tassie Police force in 96 hadnt ever had to deal with anything like this before.

Of course it took 6 hours. Taking away the guns always needed a false flag operation to make it palatable to the Australian public.
What?

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm not convinced it's a conspiracy but there are some troubling views about this case and the comments relating to it. Most of the comments just lead me to think it would be so easy for government to get away with almost anything. If Bryant is guilty what he did to those people is obviously pretty bad but the whole case is pretty ordinary that he wasn't given a fair trial and locked away. It was a long time ago but I have memories of the media being able to do whatever they wanted during the case also but no prosecutions at all in this regard.

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In Australia, we don't normally have a trial when someone pleads guilty to the charges. Its kind of redundant.
I understand that but even his plea seems strange and I'm not sure that was good under the circumstances for the good of our country and the rights of all is citizens and our constitutional rights to a fair hearing.
Solitary confinement,being questioned without a lawyer,his second lawyer having a conflict of interest,changing the laws to remove his assets so he couldn't get his own lawyer,the media putting his picture in the paper and no contempt charges laid,the police telling him his mother was going to commit suicide if he didn't plead guilty. There might be more but it doesn't paint a good picture. Guilty/Not guilty, conspiracy/no conspiracy is slightly irrelevant here. When things like this can happen and the government allowed to get away with it I tend to wonder what else they might be able to get away with in the future.

Troubadour

Cancelled
Jun 19, 2010
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
I understand that but even his plea seems strange and I'm not sure that was good under the circumstances for the good of our country and the rights of all is citizens and our constitutional rights to a fair hearing.
Solitary confinement,being questioned without a lawyer,his second lawyer having a conflict of interest,changing the laws to remove his assets so he couldn't get his own lawyer,the media putting his picture in the paper and no contempt charges laid,the police telling him his mother was going to commit suicide if he didn't plead guilty. There might be more but it doesn't paint a good picture. Guilty/Not guilty, conspiracy/no conspiracy is slightly irrelevant here. When things like this can happen and the government allowed to get away with it I tend to wonder what else they might be able to get away with in the future.

None of that leads to he didn't do it.

Solitary confinement or protective custody and suicide watch?

Questioned without a lawyer or not requesting counsel?

Police inducing a confession or using the same tactics they do on every potential crim?

Media printing his picture or media printing all high profile case pictures - remember all the Adrian Bailey photos?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
None of that leads to he didn't do it.

Solitary confinement or protective custody and suicide watch?

Questioned without a lawyer or not requesting counsel?

Police inducing a confession or using the same tactics they do on every potential crim?

Media printing his picture or media printing all high profile case pictures - remember all the Adrian Bailey photos?
I don't neccasarily think he didn't do it I'm just uncomfortable with the way his conviction was handled. I'm guessing you put convictions before our constitution and civil rights but I think we can have both hand in hand.
To your points though. Point one I'd say solitary confinement,this point could be argued though both ways. The suicide watch part seems a bit over the top though.
Point two he did ask if he should have a lawyer which is good enough considering his IQ etc. Interview should have certainly stopped and him given access to a lawyer at that point.
The other two points I wouldn't think warrant discussion really,they seem to me more black and white wrong and possibly lead to the precedences I'm concerned about or the lack of respect for the law by those upholding it and cases of double standards in regards to our country's laws.

Troubadour

Cancelled
Jun 19, 2010
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
I don't neccasarily think he didn't do it I'm just uncomfortable with the way his conviction was handled. I'm guessing you put convictions before our constitution and civil rights but I think we can have both hand in hand.
To your points though. Point one I'd say solitary confinement,this point could be argued though both ways. The suicide watch part seems a bit over the top though.
Point two he did ask if he should have a lawyer which is good enough considering his IQ etc. Interview should have certainly stopped and him given access to a lawyer at that point.
The other two points I wouldn't think warrant discussion really,they seem to me more black and white wrong and possibly lead to the precedences I'm concerned about or the lack of respect for the law by those upholding it and cases of double standards in regards to our country's laws.
It's not that I value convictions above the law, its just that i understand the constitution and civil rights better than you.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I'm not convinced it's a conspiracy but there are some troubling views about this case and the comments relating to it. Most of the comments just lead me to think it would be so easy for government to get away with almost anything. If Bryant is guilty what he did to those people is obviously pretty bad but the whole case is pretty ordinary that he wasn't given a fair trial and locked away. It was a long time ago but I have memories of the media being able to do whatever they wanted during the case also but no prosecutions at all in this regard.
Easy for the government to get away with one of the greatest mass murders of all time? 20 years and not a peep from 1 of the hundreds of people that would have had to been involved.

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
^^ ""Flat World Champions".
AFL Club
Richmond
Easy for the government to get away with one of the greatest mass murders of all time?

dont mean to sound crude yet 35 is not many.

in regards to 'all time'

20 years and not a peep from 1 of the hundreds of people that would have had to been involved.

its fake mate, im afraid

people died yet not as you are told ...

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
zEQSHJ6.png

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
He certainly shoots from the hip!!!

shoots better than martin id guess ...

https://gumshoenews.com/2016/02/07/...-canberra-connection-for-martin-bryants-case/

loveforlife.com.au ,

note: The Article: Port Arthur CoverUp by Ian McNiven - Information About The Deception & CoverUp At Port Arthur was relocated here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7030 - All the attachments below (10) are related to this relocated article.

Attachment Size
McCutcheon Statement.doc 237 KB
Simmons Statement.doc 220 KB
Kessarios Statement.doc 279.5 KB
King Statement.doc 440.5 KB
Transcript 19th November 1996.doc 840.5 KB
Collyer Statement.doc 847 KB
SA Police Journal Feature Story March 1997.doc 141.5 KB
The Pre Trial Media Strategy.doc 737.5 KB
US Guns & Amo Magazine Article May 2001.doc 611.5 KB
Port Arthur Survivor Calls For Coronial Enquiry.doc 416.5 KB

‹ Poltrone OrtopedicheupA Critical Study of the Port Arthur Massacre By Carl Wernerhoff - © 2006 by Carl Wernerhoff ›

https://gumshoenews.com/2016/02/07/...-canberra-connection-for-martin-bryants-case/

hiddenmysteries.org ,

southeastasianews.com

loveforlife.com.au ,

not guilty ...

Last edited:
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks

loveforlife.com.au ,

note: The Article: Port Arthur CoverUp by Ian McNiven - Information About The Deception & CoverUp At Port Arthur was relocated here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7030 - All the attachments below (10) are related to this relocated article.

Attachment Size

‹ Poltrone OrtopedicheupA Critical Study of the Port Arthur Massacre By Carl Wernerhoff - © 2006 by Carl Wernerhoff ›

hiddenmysteries.org ,

southeastasianews.com

loveforlife.com.au ,

not guilty ...

Ooga Booga!!!

Guilty

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
SEASCAPE - THE NAKED WOMEN
"Firstly, WHO was this person - woman - running around naked while shooting was going on ? And where did she get to ? Why hasn't she come forward and made a statement to police and talked to the media about her experiences that day ?"

I need more proof - pics please. I would also like to question Helen D'Amico.

Another shooting from the hip?

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
SEASCAPE - THE NAKED WOMEN
"Firstly, WHO was this person - woman - running around naked while shooting was going on ? And where did she get to ? Why hasn't she come forward and made a statement to police and talked to the media about her experiences that day ?"

I need more proof - pics please. I would also like to question Helen D'Amico.

Another shooting from the hip?

i didnt read it all yet cause its pretty disturbing yet she came out of the b and b i think, they got it on film

whos she going to come forward to, today tonight?

loveforlife.com.au ,

Attachment Size

hiddenmysteries.org ,

southeastasianews.com

loveforlife.com.au ,

not guilty ...

You do realize this thread is 37 pages long right?

I.e. you're just reposting the same half-baked evidence that's already been debunked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back