AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTHELIONS16

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah new guy's got it going on. Explanations and stats to back up the ratings. Never before has the AFL Evolution community seen fan-made stats to the quality of these.
I know you're just messing with me. He has used mine as a template obviously. I have 27 pages of explanation to back up my ratings

And we're off...

upload_2017-4-21_16-1-22.png

LilUnCo

Rookie
Apr 21, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Portland Trail Blazers
Rip this thread. Lets just get back to basics.
I hope that stats are viewable during gameplay.
*tries to contain himself from posting more ORIGINAL ratings*

Welcome to SportsBet!

We have LilUnCo ($2.10) going up against GOTHELIONS16 ($2.50).

If your fighter goes 0-4 in the first 4 rounds, CASH BACK! Up to 50 bucks!
Pro tip: Don't have both horses in a two horse race above $2.

illnino

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2005
Closeburn, QLD
AFL Club
Hawthorn
GOTHELIONS16 Mate, there's honestly no other way to put this except; no one gives a s**t here, I'm sorry, but we really don't. No matter if old mate stole your ratings or whatever, it's just getting sad for you dude, and you must be able to see that by now after months of this crap, surely.

LilUnCo Maybe you're trolling, maybe not, but everyone's already told you there's a seperate thread for player ratings and you've blatantly ignored them. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a ban or at the very least a stern warning... in fact I'd be disappointed if you don't.

This thread was already full of shite but this rubbish is taking it to a whole new level. I hate bringing age into it, but it seems like not many people are interested in AFL video games anymore once they reach the age of I-don't-piss-my-pants-anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back