2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe Hawthorn were dumb enough to do that trade with St Kilda all to get an injury prone player.. Looking even more ridiculous with the slide down the ladder after giving up next years 1st round.

Hopefully it will outdo the Croad trade we have copped so much crap from their flog fans. We obviously lost out on it but at least on paper at the time it wasn't that bad, problem was the bloke didn't want to be here.

The Tarrant one actually annoys me more.

:'(:'(:'(:'( Had to put my family pet down today. Horrible. She was nearly 17 though.

Sorry to hear mate. It's never anything but totally gutwrenching but 17 is definitely a good run. I've had so, so many pets over the years and you'd think you'd develop some emotional fortitude after all the death but nup, I still cry like a bitch every time.

:'(:'(:'(:'( Had to put my family pet down today. Horrible. She was nearly 17 though.
My 18 year old cat with cancer trolled us by just disappearing to die, never found the body, even crawled under the house looking for an hour where I assumed she went. As bad as putting a pet down this was just weird and frustrating feeling not being able to say goodbye.

Sorry to hear mate. It's never anything but totally gutwrenching but 17 is definitely a good run. I've had so, so many pets over the years and you'd think you'd develop some emotional fortitude after all the death but nup, I still cry like a bitch every time.
I felt absolutely awful recently when a small pullet hen disappeared, found the poor thing a week later and it has somehow in some 1/1000 freak piece of misfortune somehow got stuck under a small plastic container, obviously starved but alive. Died the next day :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone give Carlton a sneaky chance tonight?
I tipped them. And I have a whole $1 on them to win by 40+ at $251 (I couldn't resist it haha).

Is there anyone else that watches the start of port games, and they do the never tear us apart bit, and you hope that Freo never does anything so ridiculously cheesy because then you'd have to change clubs.

Is it just me or do Port fans just look like a bunch of muppets holding their scarves out and singing never tear us apart moments before the game.

Seriously it wasnt that long ago they had tarps out at their home games cause they could only get 10k to a home game.

Last edited:
Five minutes in and I don't think I'm going to see out the game.
Of course, the thought follows that I really don't have much better to do, followed immediately by a WHY don't I have anything else to do.

Think I'm going to get drunk, watch the game and stay off the bloody forums - recently, being drunk and on a computer has not gone well.

I tipped them. And I have a whole $1 on them to win by 40+ at $251 (I couldn't resist it haha).

Is there anyone else that watches the start of port games, and they do the never tear us apart bit, and you hope that Freo never does anything so ridiculously cheesy because then you'd have to change clubs.
Anybody mentioning this is gonna be in a lot of trouble...

upload_2017-4-21_17-58-42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back