AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.
Firstly, I am not chiming in on the ratings discussions! ;)
However I am offering a possible distraction, just to let you know we just pushed the button to unlock the AFLW in the AFL Evolution demo on Steam just 2 minutes ago.
Feel free to have a look and play around!
Cheers,
Daniel.

Have a look and play around AFLW player's bodies? Interesting wording.

Hi guys.
However I am offering a possible distraction, just to let you know we just pushed the button to unlock the AFLW in the AFL Evolution demo on Steam just 2 minutes ago.
Cheers,
Daniel.

Can you answer various questions about the game?

Wouldn't mind borrowing some of the ample time those that do stat's from scratch seem to have for myself. Like seriously, other people only get 24 hours per day too right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was flicking through the last pages of the player creator and saw this...perhaps they're about to release the female player creator today?
Well my earlier prediction (which ended up being correct) got lost amongst all of this player ratings crap haha

Any word whether Evolution will be available to purchase via the PSN store digitally? Hope so. Means us international crew can play day 1.

If we could have more like you and less of those ratings blokes we'd all be better for it
Have been a spectator for the entirety of this thread but felt like commenting due to having something of substance, unlike this ratings crap lol

I just hope it comes up on PSN a few days early so i can start the download and play at midnight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After going through 8 pages of complete and utter shite, I don't know whether the loss of brain cells was worth it to only find out the AFLW has been unlocked in the demo

God the Facebook crowd are just trash aren't they ?

WW announce AFLW in the game and half the comments are basically criticising WW for putting them in the game

So FB logic = "How dare you put this league I hate into this game I hate so much and that looks like crap"

This is my theory. You have a lot of people who have zero idea of the situation in terms of development and are just assuming that the budget is the same as an EA game. You also have people who are perhaps online a lot, possibly technicians, IT workers and very fickle and or grumpy, nothing better to do, forgot all of the positive parts of the trailer and will instead moan about one small dot of what they find wrong with it and that's it, they unleash whiney comments.

So anyone who is just pleased is either not online as much or enjoyed the trailer and moved on..

The youtube comments did have a lot of positive feedback though.

Wait...

So there was quite a bit o' crap in thr last few pages, but someone said there was a lack of stats, or no stats?

So you cant check individual stats during games (like afl live 2004?)

And the scg is the same size as the mcg?

The wheels are falling off the hype wagon

Hi guys.
Cheers,
Daniel.

That's great, very cool, awesome news!!
I have a question for you. What are you most excited about in terms of gameplay for Evolution that has been worked on compared to the first game, what's exciting you the most about the new features, without revealing much.(i do not want to get you into any pickle with this question btw)

God the Facebook crowd are just trash aren't they ?

WW announce AFLW in the game and half the comments are basically criticising WW for putting them in the game

So FB logic = "How dare you put this league I hate into this game I hate so much and that looks like crap"
They're ******* sexist morons. The amount of s**t they are giving the AFLW is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back