Preview Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

has anybody thought Cloke has made a difference to the team? Apart from taking some good marks on D50, he has struggled to play 4 qtrs. Doesn’t have the best field kicks and set shots, struggles to hold onto marks i50. I know he is playing a minor team role and we aren’t asking him to kicks bags. but i think Redpath did a better job thus far.

we desperately need Toyd to be that key target

your thoughts?

Redpath doesn't take many pack contested marks whereas Cloke does have that ability.

In saying that I think Redpath's ability to lead inside F50 and hit the scoreboard will be more valuable than Clokes two-three contested marks per game.

If it was Cloke Vs Redpath - I'd go Redpath.

However it may take him awhile to get his touch back after the ACL so who knows when we'll see him in the seniors again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even big Red would struggle with some of the ball delievery so far this year . I think he has been good . Draws the bigger defenders , runs hard at the ball. Players higher then Red. Pitty his ribs got smashed by a jerk .

I suppose it's a good thing that him being out doesn't hurt as much it would compared to other teams. We aren't reliant on many

Cloke's been great.

****s me off that we'll be missing him for half the season because of Ziebell's cowardice.
He's been ok, hardly great.

Only good game his really had was against Sydney. I'd take Redpath over him any day, better leader to the ball imo.

Only good game his really had was against Sydney. I'd take Redpath over him any day, better leader to the ball imo.
In round 1, Cloke kicked 1, and set up 3 others, last week he kicked 1 and set up 3 others. People need to watch the games better!

Redpath can't mark over his head, can't move laterally and doesn't provide anywhere near the structural value.

Love the bloke as a backup and a clubman but Cloke buys and sells him.

Redpath can't do that?

He hasn't been great, he's been adequate, ok.
It's not just about kicking goal. Example is everyone bagging Tom Boyd early on, but he brings the ball to ground, problem is, we don't have any decent roving forwards like Rioli or Betts. Dahlhaus is good, but is in the midfield a lot. It would be great to get Dicko back soon! Wally too!

It's not just about kicking goal. Example is everyone bagging Tom Boyd early on, but he brings the ball to ground, problem is, we don't have any decent roving forwards like Rioli or Betts. Dahlhaus is good, but is in the midfield a lot. It would be great to get Dicko back soon! Wally too!
Tom Boyd is a kid and is still developing, he makes second efforts and that's what he needs to do at this stage.
Cloke is 30 now? Can't really compare the two, I was expecting two a game on average from him.

A genuine reliable goalkicker like Dickson is needed asap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stringer to explode today
I'll never forget the goal he kicked against them last year. Burst through multiple tackles and snapped straight through the middle from 40 out and ran away from THREE lions laying on the ground that failed to lay the tackle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll never forget the goal he kicked against them last year. Burst through multiple tackles and snapped straight through the middle from 40 out and ran away from THREE lions laying on the ground that failed to lay the tackle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I remember standing up and shouting "just get out of his way!"...it would have been less embarrassing for them.

Murphy will play as a mobile CHF (again) and top his previous best of 6 goals, Bont will kick a torp goal from inside the square, JJ will do a Kingsley Hunter (2000) and goal after playing on from the kick-in and taking a few bounces and exchanging a few one-twos down the ground...

That's my upload :) Never mention a mere mortal like JJ with the great man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back