QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Score updates tonight would be awesome gents as I'm up north and not playing. If your at any of the games half time/full time would be unreal. Cheers fellas good luck to all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ferny Grove were much too good for us tonight. They had some big bodies and appeared well drilled and had a lot of chat. Our boys tried hard but we just had too much inexperience. I'm sure we'll continue to improve as the boys play together a bit more.

Ferny boys from last year were much the same. Big bodies and they play really smash mouth footy. Super hard at it! Always a tough game against them physically.

Report in from Ormeau.

First and foremost. Post game $1 snags in bread, and $4 beers. Never has there been a better use of a crisp $5 note. Snags outstanding, beers cold and a nice deck to enjoy them from after enjoying the best showers in AFLQ footy.

Game was a bit of a slugfest, skill errors galore, intermittent rain and inaccurate kicking for goal. Got the chocolates in the end, but they are a strong side.

Mate, looks like we're going ok. Missed the 2016 season due to work but now I'm back and I recognise about 7 blokes. New team to me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to run into you again mate for a beer look forward to the hitout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back