Bengals @ Colts (preseason)

Week 1

KC@NE
SEA@GB
NO@MIN

Week 2
Stanford @San Diego
NYJ@OAK

Shame SF have their Thursday night home game in week 3 instead of week 2.
You could also go to Texas @ USC or Ole Miss @ Cal over the Stanford game.

and Oklahoma @ Ohio State, FAU @ Wisconsin , Cinci @ Michigan on week 1 on the NFL season between NE and GB games

I honestly can't see the raiders getting anywhere near the playoffs

1. They went 9-2 in one score games last year, the w-l column looks good, but in reality they were average just falling over the line with a s**t tonne of luck

2. Combine that with them being young they probably won't focus as hard as most other teams this offseason allowing others to overtake them.

Best young QB in the NFL.
Experience.

They're only going to get better from here on in.

Best young QB in the NFL.
Experience.

They're only going to get better from here on in.
I agree that Derek Carr is the best young qb, but how will the injury effect him?
Wasn't it expected to slow him down this offseason?
Obviously he'll be pain free come week one, but will he have full confidence in his arm yet?

I admit I'm ignorant to the extent of the injury and the effect it'll have in ones game, but iirc it sounded serious at the time to the point I think it'll be detrimental in 2017

Ps. I think it's just a one off down year. I predict them to be a major force in 2018. (Though, if the fans in Oakland do jump off this year, that could change similar to the chargers this year who barely even had pride to play for when the going got tough)

You could also go to Texas @ USC or Ole Miss @ Cal over the Stanford game.

and Oklahoma @ Ohio State, FAU @ Wisconsin , Cinci @ Michigan on week 1 on the NFL season between NE and GB games
Stuff Texas at USC and Oklahoma at Ohio state.
The price will be bloody high like maybe $100 for USC game and $300 for Ohio state
And don't recommend a shitty fau at Wisconsin game. May as well go to rice-Stanford

But yeah, ole miss at cal and Cincinnati at Michigan wouldn't be too bad. What was cincys turnover like from last year? F minimal I might give them a small chance.

Stuff Texas at USC and Oklahoma at Ohio state.
The price will be bloody high like maybe $100 for USC game and $300 for Ohio state
And don't recommend a shitty fau at Wisconsin game. May as well go to rice-Stanford

But yeah, ole miss at cal and Cincinnati at Michigan wouldn't be too bad. What was cincys turnover like from last year? F minimal I might give them a small chance.

Wisconsin was because he wants to be there and there are not many good games in that area week 2. Camp Randall would be a fun experience.

Cinci were not very good last year, but Michigan are losing a to the draft. and watching a game at the big house would be great. Week 2 is now a letdown or cupcake week for most teams.

Speaking of scheduling, damnit GG.exe we are instituting the Cleveland Browns rule on your Blues....under NO circumstances are they to darken National television with their presence until and unless they can field a competent squad. So, in other words, NOT in our lifetimes.

:D

I agree that Derek Carr is the best young qb, but how will the injury effect him?
Wasn't it expected to slow him down this offseason?
Obviously he'll be pain free come week one, but will he have full confidence in his arm yet?

I admit I'm ignorant to the extent of the injury and the effect it'll have in ones game, but iirc it sounded serious at the time to the point I think it'll be detrimental in 2017

Ps. I think it's just a one off down year. I predict them to be a major force in 2018. (Though, if the fans in Oakland do jump off this year, that could change similar to the chargers this year who barely even had pride to play for when the going got tough)

I'm glad you said it yourself that you're ignorant regarding Carr because someone had to lol.

Carr is 100% right now, he's ready to go. He didn't have the same injury as Marcus Mariota and Tyler Lockett in which their broken fibula had significant ligamentous damage (which results in a longer rehab). Carr's injury is not slowing down his off-season. He has participated 100% in the off-season program so far, and is going to participate in 100% of OTAs in a couple of weeks time once they kick off.
Don't see how it's going to affect his confidence regarding his arm when it's a leg injury. My only question is whether he gets spooked in the pocket when scrambling and what not. Given that Carr has been getting tackled by Khalil Mack in some pool basketball games they've played as recent as last week, I'm gonna bet the injury isn't going to mentally affect him negatively.

Raiders were uber lucky with their wins last year. Yes they were a good team and knew how to win tight games, and take risks at the right time, but there were a few where there were questionable calls which helped them across the line (think @ NO and against HOU)

The only game with a contentious call was the Houston game. It's very easy to say they were 'lucky' though. You could say the exact same thing about the Patriots when they won their last 2 Super Bowls on a fluke INT on the goal line and then a comeback that really should never have happened when you consider the Falcons would snap the ball on offense with 15-20 seconds on the play clock instead of winding the clock down in the final quarter (unforgivable). But I digress.

Heck, if we want to talk luck, we can always talk about Rob Lytle's goal line fumble o_O

I'm glad you said it yourself that you're ignorant regarding Carr because someone had to lol.

Carr is 100% right now, he's ready to go. He didn't have the same injury as Marcus Mariota and Tyler Lockett in which their broken fibula had significant ligamentous damage (which results in a longer rehab). Carr's injury is not slowing down his off-season. He has participated 100% in the off-season program so far, and is going to participate in 100% of OTAs in a couple of weeks time once they kick off.
Don't see how it's going to affect his confidence regarding his arm when it's a leg injury. My only question is whether he gets spooked in the pocket when scrambling and what not. Given that Carr has been getting tackled by Khalil Mack in some pool basketball games they've played as recent as last week, I'm gonna bet the injury isn't going to mentally affect him negatively.

The only game with a contentious call was the Houston game. It's very easy to say they were 'lucky' though. You could say the exact same thing about the Patriots when they won their last 2 Super Bowls on a fluke INT on the goal line and then a comeback that really should never have happened when you consider the Falcons would snap the ball on offense with 15-20 seconds on the play clock instead of winding the clock down in the final quarter (unforgivable). But I digress.

Heck, if we want to talk luck, we can always talk about Rob Lytle's goal line fumble o_O
There was a bad PI call against the Saints on the game winning drive from memory. Outside of 2 wins they were not lucky AFAIK

There was a bad PI call against the Saints on the game winning drive from memory. Outside of 2 wins they were not lucky AFAIK

You're thinking of the 4th down incomplete pass to Richard that was ruled pass interference. That was DPI every day of the week, the defender did not turn his head to the football and forced the receiver out of bounds so he couldn't make a play on the ball. Nothing contentious about it.

Why would that rile up the most astute and erudite of the divisional fan bases?

Some folk may feel totally perplexed or even daunted by the 'almighty task' considering that the NFCE Div Champ has been the one & done team in four of the LAST FIVE play-offs series!! Well, Cowboys being the exception from 2014 when seeded #3 but falling over at the Divisional stage.

Falcons schedule feels lazy.

Play 3 NFC North games in row and all 4 AFC East games in a row as well.

5 of our last 6 games are divisional.

You do realise it's all computerised, yes?

Cowboys will only play 2 games that wont be either primetime or the 2nd of the Fox Double header as a "Fox Game of the week"
They are Vs the Rams which is a 1PM game and the other is @ the 9ers 4PM single game weekend for Fox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2-14

declaration that the plan is working with marked improvement over 2016

sycophants of the analytics clowns rally 'round their boys.

everyone forgets the clueless regime of Ray Farmer actually had 3 wins in 2015.

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back