Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

WvwheEs.jpg

Fighting Furies Season 23 Round 12 Official Team Sheet:

B: Shadow Man - Sterge - Stiubhart
HB: Helen Wheels - akkaps - Michaels
C: NaturalDisaster - This Is Anfield - JackNah_8
HF: Nuffers - HumanMeatball - sausageroll
F: tigland - Tarkyn_24 - Stevi_Tigers
R: _Cayz_ - tgrs - Wacky Tiger

INT: Grockadoc - rfctigerarmy

Changes:
No changes

Keep the good times rolling and no changes to leave the streak alive

giphy.gif
No midfield time for the meatball?

No midfield time for the meatball?

We aren't going to change a winning formula.

If the streak ever ends we might look at making a few changes.

But hey, I'm not even your captain am I ;)? So what would I know.

We aren't going to change a winning formula.

If the streak ever ends we might look at making a few changes.

But hey, I'm not even your captain am I ;)? So what would I know.
Don't ask me how but for some reason I thought sterge was captain and you and tgrs were vice captains.

Sounds like a Jack Grimes-Jack Trengove mix of mediocrity to me.

Yeah except for the whole win streak top of the ladder, best team in qooty and the sweet fa didnt buy us a coach other than that exactly the same.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah except for the whole win streak top of the ladder, best team in qooty and the sweet fa didnt buy us a coach other than that exactly the same.....

Who even are you?

I hope you're a rookie.

Wow, don't think you could get any more defensive. The old classic double 30 second reply.

Your own team doesn't even know it's leaders, seems you are doing a sterling job, and you know it too.

Wow, don't think you could get any more defensive. The old classic double 30 second reply.

Your own team doesn't even know it's leaders, seems you are doing a sterling job, and you know it too.

Check out the ladder mate.

Yeah how dare we banter in a banter thread. What a disgrace.

HumanMeatball barely knows what day it is someone picks him up for the game and tells him what direction to kick goals no point burdening him with any more details.

Yeah how dare we banter in a banter thread. What a disgrace.

HumanMeatball barely knows what day it is someone picks him up for the game and tells him what direction to kick goals no point burdening him with any more details.

Who's dressing him? They are doing a terrible job.

Being dressed is not important as long as you are kicking goals, in fact i think it helps since oponents are scared to go near him
If you don't look awesome doing something then there's no point in doing it at all.

If you don't look awesome doing something then there's no point in doing it at all.

I'm curious what you do when you take a s**t. Or do you just not take shits?

Check out the ladder mate.

You are very high up on that ladder.

I'm terrified of heights so I'm more comfortable handing around the 9th or 10th rung, or wherever the * we are, because who is actually vain enough to check the ladder

I'm curious what you do when you take a s**t. Or do you just not take shits?

Mate, with the amount of blow I've stuffed up my nose I haven't take a s**t that's more than a puff of dust for at least 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back