Autopsy Rd 5 Blues go down by 90 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he's fairly useless as a forward, so if he isnt playing defence, I'd rather he not be in the team. Mind you White should be dropped first
Huh?
He rarely plays as a forward, and when he does, he usually chips in a goal or two.
He won his position under intense pressure all night.
Kept Dixon quiet which is no mean feat with 70 forward entries.
White was far from our worst. I thought he was quite solid when he had the ball. No worse than anyone else

Positives: plowman, Rowe, I can't wait till our midfield starts holding its own these guys will get 1-1 every time and ******* WIN.

Fisher, he was everywhere in the last 10 minutes. I want that all game. Hunt the balllike that.

Cripps. Is he back, maybe, that was a tough game. Murphy and Gibbs went missing for a half but this man was up and about for lost contests.

Curnow. Omg. That was a highlight reel. He looked like he just had enough and went about it. Special player coming.

Both macreadie and weitering can't play together. Everyone can see it. Weits goes back and Jaksch plays CHF. It's not ******* rocket science. We've got enough kids playing all at once. Macreadie is great BUT weitering it better. We need more speed and midfield depth. I'd play boekhurst, graham, Buckley in front of him right now. He adds nothing extra we can't get for a small.

Phillips worst on ground a human statue that bloke

Weitering something's not right can hardly move put him in the sick bay coach and then to the backline he's made to be playing behind the ball.

C Curnow had his best game hope he grows in confidence that he can be an impact player

Give Polson another go next week

I continue to like Williamson and Fisher despite a tough night for both.
Weitering couldn't mark it tonight. Real off night, something he just need to push through.

C Curnow looked good tonight.

Great effort by Casboult.

Pickett needs a spell in the 2s. Need more from him.

Mark Murphy that was seriously one of the worst games you have ever played , Am really wondering if it not better to trade you at seasons end so you dont teach these youngsters them bad habits..

Just stop.

Murphy's been easily our best player this year.

Things didn't work out for him or our whole team tonight, but i watched the entire game and he gave effort and ran hard from start to finish.
Disappointing he didn't land a single tackle though...but i saw him chasing Port players defensively just didn't catch them.

Sorry to interject, but I hope you guys can find the strength to be patient. There's some good kids there and Bolton is the one to clear out the deadwood, without wanting to sound too harsh.
What dead wood? There was none tonight. Youngest list in the afl. Half trolls are as ******* bad as full ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are still on the right track. We just have to suck up these losses until we remove a few more players and our young players gain 2 more years.

I'd like to point out that in the hating Daisy thread that with Daisy out we had to earmark our next scapegoat ahead of tonight's game - not after. I feel fully vindicated in nominating Phillips. I know he is coming back back fitness wise but I don't care. In a loss like that you have to turn on someone, and he gets my vote. The epitome of a tall gangly freak with no real skill....just gets a game cause he is tall. Take out centre bounces and he never plays again.

Weitering couldn't mark it tonight. Real off night, something he just need to push through.

C Curnow looked good tonight.

Great effort by Casboult.

Pickett needs a spell in the 2s. Need more from him.
Yeah Weitering was really flat tonight, probably his worst game for the club. It's just a tough gig with such an inexperienced team though, no fluid movement through our midfield at all.

Two weeks ago some were saying that Charlie Curnow needs a rest. Unless someone plays a blinder for the NB's tomorrow, I would be dropping any of the kids unless they are actually injured. And that includes Weitering.

And we're not doing a Melbourne. Neeld was a joke of a coach. I have far more trust in Bolton.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Positives: plowman, Rowe, I can't wait till our midfield starts holding its own these guys will get 1-1 every time and ******* WIN.

Fisher, he was everywhere in the last 10 minutes. I want that all game. Hunt the balllike that.

Cripps. Is he back, maybe, that was a tough game. Murphy and Gibbs went missing for a half but this man was up and about for lost contests.

Curnow. Omg. That was a highlight reel. He looked like he just had enough and went about it. Special player coming.

Both macreadie and weitering can't play together. Everyone can see it. Weits goes back and Jaksch plays CHF. It's not ******* rocket science. We've got enough kids playing all at once. Macreadie is great BUT weitering it better. We need more speed and midfield depth. I'd play boekhurst, graham, Buckley in front of him right now. He adds nothing extra we can't get for a small.

Don't understand that. Why?

Things didn't work out for him or our whole team tonight, but i watched the entire game and he gave effort and ran hard from start to finish.
Disappointing he didn't land a single tackle though...but i saw him chasing Port players defensively just didn't catch them.
Without wanting to bash him, that's the weird thing about Murph. Maybe he's just not a good tackler, because even Cripps who is no speed demon gets his fair share of tackles. MM probably has a disadvantage size wise though and has come off second best a few times in the past, as we know.

Sorry to interject, but I hope you guys can find the strength to be patient. There's some good kids there and Bolton is the one to clear out the deadwood, without wanting to sound too harsh.
Takes an opposition fan to show the way. Kudos to you, nice interjection :thumbsu:

no.1 negative - Phillips runs underneath the ball in every marking contest !!

I hate to sink the boot in after a loss, but Phillips needs to do more than just take hit outs.

I'll cut him some slack coz he's lacking fitness and game time, but he's going to have to show more than that around the ground once fully fit.

Just stop.

Murphy's been easily our best player this year.

with Plowman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back