Game Day Port v Carlton 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Pittard looked really off to me tonight

Robbie's game was spectacular but Ollie was bog for mine

Agree. Pittard's kicking over 25 metres plus was terrible. How many helicopters did he kick? He really looks out of touch. Not breaking lines either. Hope he's just rusty.

Pretty sure we didn't get a holding the ball free all night.

Meanwhile Wines receives a hot handball and has it for one tenth of a second and it's free kick Carlton.

Yeah we got one I can recall in the midfield, 3rd quarter I think, maybe another. Different rules for different teams tonight on the HTB though. That Ollie one was ridiculous when you look at the entire piece of play in that pocket/flank.

BT wandering around like a f@%king hobo in the changeroom trying to find players to interview, lol...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. Pittard's kicking over 25 metres plus was terrible. How many helicopters did he kick? He really looks out of touch. Not breaking lines either. Hope he's just rusty.

Yep, one long striding left footer ( Polec ) can kick 4 out of 5 on the run, or set up a lace out pass to a forward who is in a better position.
The other ( Pittard ) goes to water when he is anywhere near the goals, in fact I reckon Leon Milde was more accurate. ;)

Yep, one long striding left footer ( Polec ) can kick 4 out of 5 on the run, or set up a lace out pass to a forward who is in a better position.
The other ( Pittard ) goes to water when he is anywhere near the goals, in fact I reckon Leon Milde was more accurate. ;)

Feel mentioned his woeful goal kicking accuracy mid week. I knew he'd miss that set shot after the pass from Jacko. Normally his field kicking is pretty decent though. Just goes to water in front of goals.

Leon Milde, ha ha. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back