Autopsy Round 5 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

We came, we saw we ... well we saw that they're not a good team.

I think there may have been 7 teenagers playing for Carlton tonight, a record for them.

I think there may have been 7 teenagers playing for Carlton tonight, a record for them.

I think there may have been 7 teenagers playing for Carlton tonight, a record for them

Probably undercooked that a little, might have been a said a few more times than that.

It's not something I think about much but I imagine Carlton must have been thinking that must be what it feels like to be crushed by a 30 foot anaconda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PORT ADELAIDE 5.3 8.6 14.16 20.17 (137)
CARLTON 1.4 2.9 2.9 6.11 (47)
GOALS
Port Adelaide:
R.Gray 5, Trengove 3, Johnson 2, Dixon 2, Polec 2, Young 2, Wingard, S.Gray, Broadbent, Westhoff,
Carlton: Casboult 4, Silvagni, Gibbs
BEST
Port Adelaide:
R. Gray, Ebert, Trengove, Broadbent, Wingard, Pittard, Wines
Carlton: Casboult, Cripps, Simpson
INJURIES
Port Adelaide:
Boak (hamstring), Hartlett (quad) replaced in side by A.Johnson
Carlton: Nil
Official crowd: 43,120

Geez who did Port's best players R Gray then Wines lol

A solid win, but felt a bit underwhelming at the game; I think there was just an air of expectation that we'd get it done.

I thought Wingard through the middle looked really promising.

Ebert worked really hard and tackled well.

Ebert - 14 tackles
Wingard - 10

Both eclipsed any Carlton player.

Oh, and what on earth has Robbie done to the umpires? Cannot find himself with a free despite getting his face whacked in.

images

Very impressive win.

I've always liked the way Port have gone about their footy. Fast paced and precise ball movement. Great to watch when Wingard, Gray, Polec ect are up and about.

Gray has to be in the top 5 players in the game, who else can kick 5 (should have had 8) and gather 25-30 touches in a game. He's borderline unstoppable.

Anywho, a tough night for us and a very enjoyable one for you! Good luck for the rest of the year fellas.

Ebert my bog, his combination of tackles on the inside and marks in outside play was huge

looked so much better when trengove went forward

Wines getting some consistency in his season after a poor game last week.

Umpiring is horrible, they deserve what's coming to them if they get the paycut the AFL wants to give them

Ha. Replay just started on Fox. 15 seconds in and after Ollie delivers to Robbie 40 out, there's Jasper slutting out looking for the cheapie shot on goal.

Who you kiddin' Jasper? :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back