Game Day Port v Carlton 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, one long striding left footer ( Polec ) can kick 4 out of 5 on the run, or set up a lace out pass to a forward who is in a better position.
The other ( Pittard ) goes to water when he is anywhere near the goals, in fact I reckon Leon Milde was more accurate. ;)
I remember Leon missing one from the goal square at Alberton oval. Anyone whoever seen him kick a football would never forget his kicking action. Made Butcher look like Royce Hart.

So....hahaha....hahahaha....mwahhahahahaha...
Where for art thou softcocks writing obituaries at half time?
Mentaly weak players? Mentaly weak supporter base.

So....hahaha....hahahaha....mwahhahahahaha...
Where for art thou softcocks writing obituaries at half time?
Mentaly weak players? Mentaly weak supporter base.

I can tell you are going to be a valuable contributor with a unique blend of aggression and grammar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ollie is a ******* champion. Ling is so messed up from his eric stoltz days when he got to have his cher fantasy that he openly snides him like some jilted lover. Go **** yourself Lingy. May you rot in purgatory with BT and your pastel pink complexion.
#PMSLING.

1466076993495.jpg

Been a while since we had two 15 goal wins in the first 5 games. That doesn't make us world beaters, but it does give us a bit of respect from rival clubs. Hopefully the Eagles (our next Adelaide Oval opponent) will now know they'll have a massive fight on their hands when they come here. In the meantime, bring on the Lions.

Wines sublime.
Considering the time he spent off the ground, his performance was even more remarkable.

That was the most dominant midfield game I can remember. Don't recall him doing one thing tonight that was anything less than perfect.

BOG for mine. Sorry Robbie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back