Game Day Port v Carlton 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, one long striding left footer ( Polec ) can kick 4 out of 5 on the run, or set up a lace out pass to a forward who is in a better position.
The other ( Pittard ) goes to water when he is anywhere near the goals, in fact I reckon Leon Milde was more accurate. ;)
Lol. Memories of Milde & Marrett

Considering the time he spent off the ground, his performance was even more remarkable.

That was the most dominant midfield game I can remember. Don't recall him doing one thing tonight that was anything less than perfect.

BOG for mine. Sorry Robbie
Even in the Freo game I am tempted to say he will get the 3 votes. If he doesn't get 20 brownlow votes either because of a massive form drop off or neglect on the umpires' part, gee I'll be disappointed. I am in love.

Even in the Freo game I am tempted to say he will get the 3 votes. If he doesn't get 20 brownlow votes either because of a massive form drop off of neglect on the umpires' part, gee I'll be disappointed. I am in love.
When I'm at the footy now, I find myself constantly on Ollie watch. So confident when he is anywhere near the ball.

The only other two players who I currently have that feeling with are Ebert and Jonas.

Comfortable 1,2,3 in our B&F

Considering the time he spent off the ground, his performance was even more remarkable.

That was the most dominant midfield game I can remember. Don't recall him doing one thing tonight that was anything less than perfect.

BOG for mine. Sorry Robbie

7f4b80153befc2857da89488f1b71a50.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

People criticise the crossed leg but it is maximum comfy imo

As if he can even get one gigantic thigh over the other though

I can't ever recall seeing a player cross his legs on the bench that wasn't done for the day. He looked uber relaxed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think everyone did enough, I definitely wouldn't be isolating Johnson who I thought did lots of great stuff.

Ryder the biggest disappointment for me. Not enough dominance in the ruck given the weak opposition and nothing around the ground or up forward, which has been a worrying trend this season.

Ryder definitely disappointed. Johnson didn't disappoint me at all. He got a few goals o debut. Great start.

I can tell you are going to be a valuable contributor with a unique blend of aggression and grammar.

I can tell your a smarmy campaigner by the way you throw your weight around on this forum, like, your actually contributing to something other than your over inflated ego. But carry on son, tell us all how s**t we are with your infectious grandstanding and armchair opinions, because it seems like your a man who understands the game far more than anyone else with an opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back