Best True Heel on the current roster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Whats everyones thoughts?

I think the Miz. Based purely on he isnt cheared. He is booed and heckled and is good on the mic and wrestles as a heel. No fan fav moves etc.

Unlike Rollins (when heel), AJ etc who all get cheered and their move set is all popular.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Must of missed that.

Im liking Jinder on smackdown. Needs some mote qork on the mic but he has a big future if they dont Rusev him.

They have Ruseved him - it would have been Rusev vs Orton if he didn't get injured.

I think Steph, no one else could get the reaction she got just by going through a table at WM33. Charlotte also a good one. Miz is doing the best work of his career, but even he isnt getting much heat.

Fact is the person who gets the most heat in the WWE is the top babyface, and its been like that for about 10 years now.

In the age of Pro wrestling we're in with the business completely exposed, its so hard to get true heel heat. The only sure fire way to get booed is to be actively bad at your job (see Eva Marie)

I think Steph, no one else could get the reaction she got just by going through a table at WM33. Charlotte also a good one. Miz is doing the best work of his career, but even he isnt getting much heat.

Fact is the person who gets the most heat in the WWE is the top babyface, and its been like that for about 10 years now.

In the age of Pro wrestling we're in with the business completely exposed, its so hard to get true heel heat. The only sure fire way to get booed is to be actively bad at your job (see Eva Marie)

Eva Marie was utter garbage and got the appropriate response.
I'll take your babyface heat on Cena but Roman nah

Eva Marie was utter garbage and got the appropriate response.
I'll take your babyface heat on Cena but Roman nah

For clarification when i said the person who gets the most heat in the WWE is the top babyface, i was referring to heel heat. As in Cena when he was on top, and Roman now, get the loudest boos of anybody. Though Cena had more cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE lies.
77d3a9b6b7237faaed80bf8f67d77189.gif

alexa bliss hands down
Enjoy Alexa's little miss bitch thing.She does it well enough to believe she is a real queen bee type bitch

But after seeing a couple of non kayfabe interviews she is nothing like that
Also Murphy is one lucky aussie

I'd say The Rocks cousin. He gets heat for the wrong reasons though: bland, personality of a bean counter and the supposed 2nd coming of Cena. YAWN.
Eva Marie > Roman
As a heel that's booked as a heel, definitely The Miz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back