Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard all of it.
And I have no idea how you can say "if you get this wrong, then it can fall in a heap pretty quickly, as the Hawks are finding out".

Scott spoke about how you treat guys.
And that the 26 year olds are watching.

This.....!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Anyone involved in club football as a player, knows this. 26 year olds watching? They sure are.

Silvagni looks a beauty.
Has that effortless aura about his game. Only needs the body to fully develop and he'll really be a handful for anyone.
Good size as well.
He does look good. Must be tricky being a parent and being the recruiter. But he looks completely worth it.

They've actually got a number that look the goods and I can't even tell you their name.
March bank and ploughman look good too. But they just aren't quite ready.

They need some tall forwards. That was very telling last night. They had no bail out target.

He does look good. Must be tricky being a parent and being the recruiter. But he looks completely worth it.

They've actually got a number that look the goods and I can't even tell you their name.
March bank and ploughman look good too. But they just aren't quite ready.

They need some tall forwards. That was very telling last night. They had no bail out target.
They need some pace around the ball to compliment Cripps which they will eventually get with the plethora of high picks they will have over the next couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will freely admit to loving watching Casboult play. It's like someone stuck a random number generator in a guernsey without any controls on the values it generates and just turned it loose.

I will freely admit to loving watching Casboult play. It's like someone stuck a random number generator in a guernsey without any controls on the values it generates and just turned it loose.
I love Casboult and wish we would get him. Have said it for ages.
(I am serious)

(I am serious)
Depends on the price and for how long. He'd be an improvement on swinging Harry back and forth in the short term, but I'd be seriously hoping that at least one of our kids go past the living embodiment of chaos theory in the mext 2-3 years.

Depends on the price and for how long. He'd be an improvement on swinging Harry back and forth in the short term, but I'd be seriously hoping that at least one of our kids go past the living embodiment of chaos theory in the mext 2-3 years.
Yeah I wouldn't be paying much for him at all. As a forward target though he's hard to beat.
If it wasn't for the kicking.....

They need some pace around the ball to compliment Cripps which they will eventually get with the plethora of high picks they will have over the next couple of years.
It's a shame Murphy is captain because I'd actually trade him for a decent pick.
He looks like a smooth mover, and he gets a fair bit of the ball.
But I never feel like he wins the ball at crunch moments. And his kicking shits me to tears. Dinky little floating kicks and a lot of the time his target is risky.

I actually think his kicks give the backman a chance to close in and get a fist to the ball.

(I am serious)

He's one of the most erratic shots at goal I've ever seen.
He kicked well last night (made the goal umpire work with a shot directly in front and literally on the goal line) but next week he will kick 2.4 and it's been an ongoing problem throughout his career.
In a final, a player like that can only get you so far before they ultimately hurt the team. Cameron Mooney became a problem after 2007. He was still better than not having him out there but the team would battle it's way through a 5 minute slog to finally get the ball forward and Mooney would kick a point.

Bont - pushes off Lions player and its a great use of the body to protect the ball drop
Hawkins - pushes off X player - free against...

Funny how things go sometimes..

Go Catters

Halftime advice for Dogs: rip off floppy jumper collar, kick ball through big posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back