Game Day Port v Carlton 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering the time he spent off the ground, his performance was even more remarkable.

That was the most dominant midfield game I can remember. Don't recall him doing one thing tonight that was anything less than perfect.

BOG for mine. Sorry Robbie
Close to his best game ever. So composed. Agree , everything was perfect

I can tell your a smarmy campaigner by the way you throw your weight around on this forum, like, your actually contributing to something other than your over inflated ego. But carry on son, tell us all how s**t we are with your infectious grandstanding and armchair opinions, because it seems like your a man who understands the game far more than anyone else with an opinion.

1372126292516.jpg

Okay I swear i'm done poking the bear.

Carlton are our bogey side...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The year is turning out well so far. Two of our bogey sides un-bogeyed already. Hopeful we can un-bogey crows and gws next time too. Definitely playing better. Having a ruck and these new young ones is helping. Three debutants this year and none have disgraced themselves.

Moths worst on ground for mine.
Got hit in the head by one. Somebody spray some poison on the whole place to get rid of those things. During a crows game is ideal.

The year is turning out well so far. Two of our bogey sides un-bogeyed already. Hopeful we can un-bogey crows and gws next time too. Definitely playing better. Having a ruck and these new young ones is helping. Three debutants this year and none have disgraced themselves.
The hoodoo I REALLY want to put to bed is Geelong. Knocking them off at the Cattery straight after the bye would be wonderful!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7f4b80153befc2857da89488f1b71a50.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Very nice

History shows that every premiership teams has mediocre games against s**t opposition

They call it winning ugly

This isn't even that, were winning by 12 goals and people are still devastated.
What? That's exactly what that was (up until half time really). We were winning but it wasn't "good". As a matter of fact you could almost call it dominating ugly.

I stomped on six moths tonight, it was pretty fun.

I casted off the moths, and became mothless.

Blokes a few rows in front were copping them in the hundreds as they fell from the roof. I think they were frying themselves in the flood lights.

"Like a moth to the flame" I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back