Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the 2 worst BE out of taranto pickett poop-pepper for ...Balic/fisher?

Or maybe flog hannan off if he doesnt get the call up again.

Can you please expand on this ?? He has looked like his normal self and the ball is gonna spend a lot of time in Carlton's back half.
I'm not great at interpreting things but I'm pretty sure he's saying he's cooked.:D

Can you please expand on this ?? He has looked like his normal self and the ball is gonna spend a lot of time in Carlton's back half.

I watched his first 33 disposal game and his disposal was well off what it used to be. He was much more fumbly as well, which he also was tonight. Since his 33 disposal game, he's had his two lowest scores since 2015.

I've written him off but each to their own.

Interesting position to be in this week.
For all of us, cash generation isn't great because all the rookies are useless.
Right now, i'll look to bring in Spencer for pure cash generation purpose, also looking at Heater and Hanners/JPK as cheepies to pick up.
Pickett can GAGF
I love Ruffy, but I need him to kick a bag this week to save himself
and Horse needs to be bitch slapped and bring back Newman and Fox

Right now, i'll look to bring in Spencer for pure cash generation purpose, also looking at Heater and Hanners/JPK as cheepies to pick up.
Pickett can GAGF
Depends. Newman pissed me off but Marchbank, Otten, Hampton and Stewart still ticking over.
SPS, Parfitt too.
Probably have to drop Hannan this week too.

If I can get $100k out of both Hannan and Pickett I'll be rapt relatively speaking. Gives me $170k to upgrade Marchbank into a premo Rd7.

Ryder out for Jakey boy Spence (If he tons up again).

Ryder's 80s have been serviceable but I expected more, so gtfo

Probably the 2 worst BE out of taranto pickett poop-pepper for ...Balic/fisher?

Or maybe flog hannan off if he doesnt get the call up again.
Can anyone remember the rookie last year that went thru a spud period, with most trading out ..... only to come back with some big scores ?

Was a midfielder IIRC ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't Ryder playing to his price & career Ave?

Yeah I knew 80s would be his floor, but had some unrealistic expectation that he would push it to the 90s.
Only selected him so I had cover in case Sandi went down. But moving Nank to my fwd and being able to bring in Spencer means that Ryder is on borrowed time atm.

Yeah I knew 80s would be his floor, but had some unrealistic expectation that he would push it to the 90s.
Only selected him so I had cover in case Sandi went down. But moving Nank to my fwd and being able to bring in Spencer means that Ryder is on borrowed time atm.
Yes you have the coverage .... I traded Ryder out rather than have coverage ....that's how I rated Ryder's performance - playing well but not scoring ???

Upgraded him to NRoo

Yes you have the coverage .... I traded Ryder out rather than have coverage ....that's how I rated Ryder's performance - playing well but not scoring ???

Upgraded him to NRoo

I think it's the way he plays tbh.
He's a good tap ruckman but does hardly anything around the ground (take contested marks, kick goals, tackle etc).
Compare that with Nank, who is pretty ordinary in the ruck but does so much extra.

The scoring change which has negated hit outs to a certain extent has done Ryder no favours.

He's a good tap ruckman but does hardly anything around the ground (take contested marks, kick goals, tackle etc).
Compare that with Nank, who is pretty ordinary in the ruck but does so much extra.

The scoring change which has negated hit outs to a certain extent has done Ryder no favours.
certainly next year, he could be a viable option as i see him just getting used to the pace of the game again.

this year was a mistake getting him

I agree with your summation ..... what I don't get is around the ground was supposedly a strength of Ryder's ? ..... or has he gotten lazy or lead legs after a year off ?

Pickett can GAGF
We've all looked traditionally at $117k rookies for cash generation .... this year we may need to be inventive in cash generation by simply playing the share market with players of all $$$$value

Sell high, buy low .....

I agree with your summation ..... what I don't get is around the ground was supposedly a strength of Ryder's ? ..... or has he gotten lazy or lead legs after a year off ?
He does look lazy, I won't lie
I only saw him in the forward line for the final 10 minutes last night, and Hinkley probably just said "send him forward so he can get a goal". For 90% of the game he was either waiting for ball ups or on the bench
It's almost as if Hinkley has told him to just focus on his ruck work and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back