Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

" debunked."

You mean such classics as military trained marksman (debunked, his accuracy was pretty bad once he left the cafe), all headshots (debunked, a lot of the victims suffered body hits) etc etc

Try reading through the previous pages instead of just rehashing the same stuff and claiming it as fresh evidence.

i didnt read it all yet cause its pretty disturbing yet she came out of the b and b i think, they got it on film

whos she going to come forward to, today tonight?
The more I think about it the more I agree that the naked lady must have been the shooter. The government trained a stipper into a deadly assassin - originally she was going to be used to kill the president of Micronesia however they decided to use Derek Zoolander for that hit and instead sent her to Tassie.

If I could just find the footage of the naked stipper asssassin I could bust this case wide open.

The more I think about it the more I agree that the naked lady must have been the shooter. The government trained a stipper into a deadly assassin - originally she was going to be used to kill the president of Micronesia however they decided to use Derek Zoolander for that hit and instead sent her to Tassie.

If I could just find the footage of the naked stipper asssassin I could bust this case wide open.
You mean such classics as military trained marksman (debunked, his accuracy was pretty bad once he left the cafe), all headshots (debunked, a lot of the victims suffered body hits) etc etc

Try reading through the previous pages instead of just rehashing the same stuff and claiming it as fresh evidence.

read the victorian cop Andrew MacGregor dossier

your all off your **** if you think it was bryant after looking at the fats

The crime was perpetrated by US agents, as a test run to see how a mass shooting could cause citizens to renege on their rights to own firearms. It went well. Australians all gave up their rights. And so since then, the US govt has attempted to carry out the same thing on their home soil, but it failed. And failed again. And again. They kept upping the stakes (Sandy Hook false flag), little kids involved.....still nothing.

Trust me, I know all this to be true, but cannot elaborate.

The crime was perpetrated by US agents, as a test run to see how a mass shooting could cause citizens to renege on their rights to own firearms. It went well. Australians all gave up their rights. And so since then, the US govt has attempted to carry out the same thing on their home soil, but it failed. And failed again. And again. They kept upping the stakes (Sandy Hook false flag), little kids involved.....still nothing.

Trust me, I know all this to be true, but cannot elaborate.

Ponder this for a moment.

The recent Melbourne CBD incident where the guy mowed down pedestrians was done by a guy who has issues, if you had your way that same guy could have access to firearms instead.

Imagine how much worse things would have been if he had a rifle instead of a car and how much more the body count would have been.

Would you be happy with the extra people who would have died?

The recent Melbourne CBD incident where the guy mowed down pedestrians was done by a guy who has issues, if you had your way that same guy could have access to firearms instead.

Imagine how much worse things would have been if he had a rifle instead of a car and how much more the body count would have been.

Other people would also have guns and could mow him down before he was able to take hundreds hostage etc.

Other people would also have guns and could mow him down before he was able to take hundreds hostage etc.

Assuming the laws allowed people to carry firearms in public areas or even concealed.

Assuming the laws allowed people to carry firearms in public areas or even concealed.
It becomes like a cold war. Criminals and citizens. Imo things would even up more. Criminals far more adverse to attack citizens but especially carry out terrorist attacks. The people most protected by this insanity to unarm citizens are the people in power with money and government. That's WHY they're trying to disarm the world.

This was also done by a US agent in attempt for the Australian government for us to give up our cars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It becomes like a cold war. Criminals and citizens. Imo things would even up more. Criminals far more adverse to attack citizens but especially carry out terrorist attacks. The people most protected by this insanity to unarm citizens are the people in power with money and government. That's WHY they're trying to disarm the world.
Have read these types of posts on many many different fora, yet not one person can point me to an individual , not involved in military or police , that has ever ''stepped up to the plate'' and shot a shooter down. Not one.

Have read these types of posts on many many different fora, yet not one person can point me to an individual , not involved in military or police , that has ever ''stepped up to the plate'' and shot a shooter down. Not one.

i find it highly unlikely no american civilian has shot a criminal

thats beside the main point that the evidence points to Martin Bryant as not guily

thats beside the main point that the evidence points to Martin Bryant as not guily
Yeah I see your problem. Whatever doesn't fit your world view you ignore and plough on regardless. Carry on :thumbsu:

Yeah I see your problem. Whatever doesn't fit your world view you ignore and plough on regardless. Carry on :thumbsu:

number of guns x number of americans x number of criminals

doesnt matter what my world view is its a pretty safe bet you are wrong

thats beside the main point that the evidence points to Martin Bryant as not guilty - once we accept that and move on thats when it gets scary

It becomes like a cold war. Criminals and citizens. Imo things would even up more. Criminals far more adverse to attack citizens but especially carry out terrorist attacks.
Sorry GG.exe, but this is idiocy.

The idea that criminals and citizens will engage in "a cold war" because of access to firearms assumes that people with the propensity for homicide act in a rational manner. They don't.

People like Bryant, Sandy Hook Person, Batman Movie person... they murdered because there is something wrong in their brain. They had no fear of other armed citizens or the police force when they did it.

Also, we have significant drug/mental health issues already in our community so yeah, no to guns because of that.

Lastly, I thought terrorist attacks were all fake anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back