Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

You are very high up on that ladder.

I'm terrified of heights so I'm more comfortable handing around the 9th or 10th rung, or wherever the **** we are, because who is actually vain enough to check the ladder

You poor man, would you rather win a wooden spoon?

uOPE5irsNZtSg.gif
Jessica Nigri is babe.

You are very high up on that ladder.

I'm terrified of heights so I'm more comfortable handing around the 9th or 10th rung, or wherever the **** we are, because who is actually vain enough to check the ladder

That's the spirit, now we're not top it's vain to check the ladder. Lay that guilt trip on heavy.
Shame furies, for shame.

Wow, don't think you could get any more defensive. The old classic double 30 second reply.

Your own team doesn't even know it's leaders, seems you are doing a sterling job, and you know it too.
20 on field leaders mate. Sharing the load. Blah blah blah.

See you next time we play you. I'll be one of the ones wearing a premiership medallion around my neck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah how dare we banter in a banter thread. What a disgrace.

HumanMeatball barely knows what day it is someone picks him up for the game and tells him what direction to kick goals no point burdening him with any more details.
Can confirm. It's why my career as a full back didn't work out, I used to kick it through the opposition goals

Can confirm. It's why my career as a full back didn't work out, I used to kick it through the opposition goals
Forever the entertainer. You're obviously the StevieJ of the Furies. :thumbsu:

We've been known to have possession, get interchanged by that campaigner Walken and the player coming on mysteriously has possession. That's a fair party trick.

20 on field leaders mate. Sharing the load. Blah blah blah.

See you next time we play you. I'll be one of the ones wearing a premiership medallion around my neck.

That's ok, we'll know to call the cops and report the theft.

You'll have to send me a map, haven't left the defensive goal square since Round 3

Just look down the opposite end of the ground for the flog in the goal square that can't kick straight. (Doctor Gero :p )

Wow, don't think you could get any more defensive. The old classic double 30 second reply.
Ahhhh, the old "if your response to my post left me with nowhere to go I'll claim I've got you on the defensive to pretend I win" approach :rolleyes:

How many more words would need to have been in the posts for you to call it a melt?

Ahhhh, the old "if your response to my post left me with nowhere to go I'll claim I've got you on the defensive to pretend I win" approach :rolleyes:

How many more words would need to have been in the posts for you to call it a melt?

nice melt

Just look down the opposite end of the ground for the flog in the goal square that can't kick straight. (Doctor Gero :p )
Too many pressured kicks from your s**t service.
Good forwards blame their midfielders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back