The JUBJUB Memorial Supercars 2017 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Chaz broke the track record in P2

FTA is garbage, our away game doesn't start on 7 until after the game is finished.

Motor sport is even more affected

Crap 15 second pit lane line infringement . They stuffed up lowndes race telling him. 20 minutes later . The officials are idiots
Good to see it finally happen to T8

Fabs is flying currently, the recruiting of Scotty has spurred him on.

What the hell was that today? Horribly adjudicated race, seriously minor incidents pinged and given 15 second penalties. Almost all of the field would have crossed that dashed line on pit entry, yet only 6 or so were actually given penalties. If they're going to put in place a rule (that drivers were only told about this morning), at least enforce it properly!!! Safety is clearly not an issue, because as Mark Skaife pointed out, there is no one in the first 4 pit boxes anyway! And how about having a penalty that fits the crime? 15 seconds is extremely harsh for being 30cm too far to the left. To top it all off, the tyre issue was a debacle, though i will reserve judgement until it is known what exactly happened. I hope something is done about all of this overnight, and I bet there will be a cone on put entry tomorrow to stop it. The series is slowly dying IMO, and this sort of thing isn't helping it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I taped the race . Whincup crossed over the line on his first pit stop and no penalty . Along with others . Its pathetic he is on the podium and Lowndes was pinged for example . This is the most frustrating bewildering day I have ever seen . Will they rewatch the race and hand out penalties . Will they do in car vision cos they could ping everyone . Truly a pathetic debacle

Just watched

this-is-pathetic.jpg

Bairds off his meds

Did Courtney get pinged for doing the same thing ??

Did lol at Cam Waters long memory ( Square up for Winton last year )

And i haven't even said anything about the tyres yet either.....

I didn't like what Waters did in isolation, but he got beaten up a fair bit last year as a rookie and he probably went a bit far in trying to prove he won't get bashed around again.

Scotty Mac untouchable in quali.

Another blowout, this time LeBroq in the Super2 whilst about to win the round.

More tyres blowing, this is embarrassing.

Why is there a red light in pitlane ?? It makes next to no sense.

Fabs with yet another points penalty likely, his own worst enemy

LOL Todd Kelly you utter pill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back