AFL 2017 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I took both wingard and R Gray to to kick 4 or more goals. I wish it was for behinds being that at the time of post Wingard 1g 4b, Gray 3G 4B

Given Port kicked 145 against Freo at home, the total over 179.5 (Ladbrokes) looks the goods. Freo only kicked a total of 56 in that game, which should be about equivalent to what Carlton should score on Friday night. The Blues are probably capable of kicking a bit more than that. In any case, 179.5 seems like a decent overs bet. Can also get Port to win (H2H) and over 179.5 for $2.05.

Win :rolleyes:

No Ladbrokes Bet Blast for tonight's game? Too short to give us good odds.

Over 6.5 Goals in 1st Quarter (Carlton Vs Port Adelaide) @ $1.99 (Ports 1st Quarters this year combined with opposition 8.7, 7.9, 9.4, 8.5) Even against Blues should get it done. ❌ (6 goals 7 behinds, looked home after 7 minutes but just short thanks to some poor kicking)

Over 40.5 Points in 1st Quarter (Carlton Vs Port Adelaide) @ $1.65 (See above). ✅

1/2 for the start of the weekend

Port at 110.5 @1.90 to kick the weekend off.

Stringer for top goal scorer In group 1 @3.40 and group 2 @2.45 on sb. Interest me, at worst he draws level...

new poster

.2U Port -79.5 @ $4
.2U Port - 59.5 @ $2
both got up.

Hoping Eagles thrash hawks as well. line markets paying a lot more. happy to gamble last nights winnings whilst hawks are in poor form
.2U eagles -55 @$6.5
.2U eagles -30 @$3
.2U eagles -20 @$2

Brisbane beat doggies pre season I think. Dont want to bet on this one

0.35U Kade Simpson @3.75 - 'Golden Oldies' DT Group (Simpson, Hodge, Sandi, Boyd, B.Murphy, Kelly, Burgoyne, Mackie) EDIT: chucked another 0.35U on him @3.50.

1.1U SPP -5.5 vs SPS

I'm liking the wire to wire even at those odds. Carlton haven't won a first quarter yet, Port have won 2/4 but both of those 2 were at home against Freo and Adelaide. Expecting them to lead at quarter time continue on from there to win the game.

Wire to wire was an easy win. Lost on SPP vs SPS Dream Team. Kade Simpson scored 102 which should be very competitive in his group over the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions Dogs margin is a joke, I'd say that Brisbane is in better form(although they are a worse side). Dogs have limped over the line in 3 matches and lost the other one. Brisbane have played well in every match and just not been good enough to win any of them except round 1. If I hadn't bet already i'd put Lions +80 at 1.30 in my multi.

Brisbane +14.5 1st Quarter (1.95 lux)
Brisbane first to 15 (3.2 lux)

Brisbane aren't great but have been ok in first quarters this year losing by an average margin of 3. Dogs haven't been great either, losing by an average margin of 2

Brisbane +14.5 1st Quarter (1.95 lux)
Brisbane first to 15 (3.2 lux)

Brisbane aren't great but have been ok in first quarters this year losing by an average margin of 3. Dogs haven't been great either, losing by an average margin of 2
Tailing this

Lions Dogs margin is a joke, I'd say that Brisbane is in better form(although they are a worse side). Dogs have limped over the line in 3 matches and lost the other one. Brisbane have played well in every match and just not been good enough to win any of them except round 1. If I hadn't bet already i'd put Lions +80 at 1.30 in my multi.
OK.

Couple I got on last night:

1.1U Josh Gibson <64.5 DT @1.88
1.1U Dangerfield -20.5 DT vs Seb Ross @1.88

If you're so sure about the -60 being a joke, why buy 20 points and lose 60 cents of value?

I have a feeling Gold Coast may be competitive today

Leaning quarter time line

My bets for today:
1U Bri +60.5
1U Ade -28.5
1U Syd +13.5
1U North +12.5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back