Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold_Cat

Team Captain
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
308/4. Good start

I was driving and I swear I heard a lot of Williamson in the first half! A good sign, it looks like he'll make some cash.

SPP is starting to struggle a bit by the looks. May have to try to get him up to Merret somehow soon...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

George N

Team Captain
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
4/332 Doc, Murphy, Williamson and SPP

Meh, not bad but not great, would've liked another 20 points somewhere (robbed Docherty points)

Murph 0 tackles a big weird too, 5 of those gets you those points as well.

Really buggered up rookie selections, not having Houston and Preuss is really a killer, while total non cash-generators in Stewart and Pickett just sit there and do **** all

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
308/4. Good start

I was driving and I swear I heard a lot of Williamson in the first half! A good sign, it looks like he'll make some cash.

SPP is starting to struggle a bit by the looks. May have to try to get him up to Merret somehow soon...

Yeah he had a good first half, was on 47 at HT, only got a kick and a handball in the 3rd though which slowed him down.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
History says when rocky goes huge he backs it up the week after.

Fingers crossed he does what he does best today.

Etihad is probably his favourite ground to run amok also outside of the Gabba or Metricon.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
So keays is a late in instead of Barrett. FFS Fagan
EFA

I used to hate on Hinkley 2-3 years ago for dumping certain rookies or always giving them the subs vests. Used to give me the shits with his treatment of Karl Amon and Sam Colquhoun when it was evident they could score points when used, then he finally started using Amon late in the year.

Then Byrne-Jones broke that trend last year and he seems to be giving the kids a go again which is good.

Fagan however can GAGF.

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Geez that was painful to watch....we should be 6 goals up! Shocking kicking! It's like Suckling last week has affected the whole team lol.

Anyways, good first quarter from my boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back