Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Raging after being forced to play pickett or donut pretty much. 154/3. After the carnage last week this week isn't looking much better!

Pretty happy actually with 256/3. Docherty, Houston and Marchbank all scoring about as expected. Williamson gaining some nice coin on the pine too. Pickett still a spud but he was only bench cover anyway.

Glad I traded SPP out this week :grinning:

MID rookies not being selected forcing me to trade in Z.Fisher. Combined with SPP's score ..... Farkin

360/4 not bad actually. could be worse. only 1 premo played thus far

Last edited:
181/2 (Docherty & Marchbank).

Today's WB vs Brisbane game is massive for my round. Got Rocky (c), Beams, Zorko, Stef Martin and Macrae all playing in that so fingers crossed it's a high scoring fantasy points fest!

175/2 Simpson & Marchbank... and a couple of bench rookies not making any coin this week - Picket and Fisher.

I've got the C on Treloar again.

5/407 - I didn't realise I had so many Port and Carlton players in my team.

SPP 60 - disappointing
Houston 75 - pass
Marchbank 73 - pass
Simpson 102 - pass (just)
Murphy 97 - 20 short, esp as he is vc

All I can say is Rocky, it's all up to you skipper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

181/2 (Docherty & Marchbank).

Today's WB vs Brisbane game is massive for my round. Got Rocky (c), Beams, Zorko, Stef Martin and Macrae all playing in that so fingers crossed it's a high scoring fantasy points fest!

More or less in the same boat here (swap Zorko for Dahlhaus tho'). Doch + March were good enough last night. Marchbank has been better than I thought he'd be this year, as has Docherty somewhat for that matter.

Expecting the Lions to get thrashed today, but hopefully Rocky can still do his thang.

More or less in the same boat here (swap Zorko for Dahlhaus tho'). Doch + March were good enough last night. Marchbank has been better than I thought he'd be this year, as has Docherty somewhat for that matter.

Expecting the Lions to get thrashed today, but hopefully Rocky can still do his thang.

Agreed, happy with how Marchbank & Docherty have gone so far because I was in two minds about both of them before the season.

The Lions will struggle big time today you'd reckon, but thankfully they've already shown this year they can lose games but still score really well fantasy-wise. Plus with their lack of midfield depth they really put a lot on the shoulders of Rocky Beams and Zorko. They can't afford to rotate 9 or 10 players through the midfield like the better sides can because they just don't have the cattle. Which is Brisbane's loss but our gain as fantasy coaches.

Fingers crossed Macrae (and Dahl for you) can continue in good form and bang out another 100 too.

You can't change your team though. The notification on the website says "Next Round 5 Game 2 (Full Lock Out / Next Game)". It's just a countdown until the next game begins.

Hm ok, seems strange not to have a partial lock out with a game being played on Tuesday but ok.

The Lions will struggle big time today you'd reckon, but thankfully they've already shown this year they can lose games but still score really well fantasy-wise. Plus with their lack of midfield depth they really put a lot on the shoulders of Rocky Beams and Zorko. They can't afford to rotate 9 or 10 players through the midfield like the better sides can because they just don't have the cattle. Which is Brisbane's loss but our gain as fantasy coaches.

Well they haven't struggled so far, and good lawwwwd Zorko is a great pick up for you this year. Props!

Well they haven't struggled so far, and good lawwwwd Zorko is a great pick up for you this year. Props!

Yeah I was dead wrong about the Lions struggling; they've played a great game so far! Bulldogs coming back hard now. Hopefully it's a good last quarter.

And yeah Zorks, wow. I was hopeful when I chose him as a unique at the start of the season that he'd go ok but he's exceeded all expectations so far. Been amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back