List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Pickett wants to come home. Think I read he chose to go to Carlton :S

If there was any truth to the Balic rumour, we'd have a few trade options as they have some good young WA players who might be looking for a way back home: Jarrod Pickett, Zac Fisher, Sam PS. Or maybe a 3 way trade with Dogs involving Johannisen?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have I misrepresented what you said?
I thought I remembered fairly clearly.

You were a complete an utter disgrace with the way you acted towards those who posted their insider tidbits. Now we don't get anything because it was posters like you who couldn't control themselves, and acted like total campaigners.

As you are aware my question was "did I misrepresent what you had previously said?"
As you are also aware I did not.
Amongst other things you declared Lyon was outraged that the club hadn't done due diligence on Balic's wrist injury.
This despite the fact that this injury was common knowledge in AFL circles and widely acknowledged as the primary reason why he dropped in the draft.
My opinion, which I expressed at the time, was that I found it highly unlikely that the club was not aware of every detail regarding the injury and that they would likely have examined the two unsuccessful procedures on his wrist and concluded there was a fair chance of recovery or alternate surgical intervention to fix the issue.
This now appears to have been a correct diagnosis and prognosis.
So you weigh in with:
You are the worst poster of all time. You consistently add nothing to conversations. Just an intellectual nobody. People PM me all the time asking how you haven't slipped over in your bile, slowly drowning. Very Sad!
and then
You were a complete an utter disgrace with the way you acted towards those who posted their insider tidbits. Now we don't get anything because it was posters like you who couldn't control themselves, and acted like total campaigners.

Your position is that personal abuse answers to the fact that I don't accept all 'insider tidbits' as gospel,and further my disgraceful attitude has been instrumental in stopping people from giving us the inside drum.
If you want to be a mod put your name forward,then you could rule on whether or not people are permitted certain opinions you don't like.
If you want to bestow 'authentic insider tidbit' certification on yourself and others go for your life.

If you see personally insulting me as a way of somehow giving your 'insider tidbits' validity, it won't, but again,go for your life.

Just imagine what it is like when people assume you went home with half the squad to know who has a bad credit rating.

You were a complete an utter disgrace with the way you acted towards those who posted their insider tidbits. Now we don't get anything because it was posters like you who couldn't control themselves, and acted like total campaigners.[/QUOTE

Calm ya farm - dirty one, not everyone agrees with you extraordinary wit!
✊

Whats Cripps contract status. Surely getting out of Carlton and getting back to WA would be a priority for him. ;)
Ok, so what trade value would you be putting on him, remembering that it would have to top any WC offer (he is exactly what they need, as opposed to a damn good player in any team for us)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind get Weitering over. He didn't look very happy playing last night, and he'd be a good Johnno replacement
Is he a WA boy? I'd love to get him and Cripps. But the chances are slim to none.

Who would u be willing to give up? I'm not sure I'd want to pay the price.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is he a WA boy? I'd love to get him and Cripps. But the chances are slim to none.

Who would u be willing to give up? I'm not sure I'd want to pay the price.

Nah he's a vic boy so we'd have to lure him over with the "go surfing with Fyfe" angle.

Nah he's a vic boy so we'd have to lure him over with the "go surfing with Fyfe" angle.
Or
Or..

We can just say " You wanna win some games?"

Hahahaha

Still i doubt he would leave Vic to come here. How often has that happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back