Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope we can get A.Pearce, Apeness and Bennell onto the field. Cause the team we fielded against Melbourne, though Young, were older than Melbourne. They were missing some Key players, but I feel we are now in a similar rebuild trajectory to them. We need another couple of A graders to get past them in 2-3 years when the whips are cracking at the top of the table.

I really hope we can get A.Pearce, Apeness and Bennell onto the field. Cause the team we fielded against Melbourne, though Young, were older than Melbourne. They were missing some Key players, but I feel we are now in a similar rebuild trajectory to them. We need another couple of A graders to get past them in 2-3 years when the whips are cracking at the top of the table.

Having all those 3 fit and available would be great. I'm unsure if Apeness would be getting a run at the moment.

What's APearce's ruck work like?

Never been to a dance party/festival?
If you're hinting that other chemicals may have been involved.

1) i spoke to him and he seemed lucid
2) he was with half a dozen other dockers
3) he'd just moved over to freo and after all the "issues" surely he'd not be that stupid - although maybe he is?

:eek: Um... Anger Management classes? :p Or perhaps take a breath and try the frozen yoghurt section instead?
I've heard throwing pizza can be quite calming... :D

Walter-White-Throws-Pizza-on-Roof-Breaking-Bad.gif

If you're hinting that other chemicals may have been involved.

1) i spoke to him and he seemed lucid
2) he was with half a dozen other dockers
3) he'd just moved over to freo and after all the "issues" surely he'd not be that stupid - although maybe he is?
He's not getting of his **** by drinking water...

This bad boy/ proof of drinking is a non argument. I waited many years for Mora to get back on the park with a multitude of false dawns. Bennell for all his professionalism (or not depending who you ask) doesn't mean a thing. Hate to say it out loud or in a post, but clearly his calves are screwed. Imo, even if he never had touched booze or recreational drugs wouldn't have changed the inevitable that his calves cannot handle a professional AFL workload. I don't expect to see Bennell in purple in AFL but would love to be proven wrong.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But of course Dennis who openly admits WC is his favourite team just after his beloved Bulldogs, has remained totally silent over the years about the handling of all the druggies at WC. Even after one of his dear mates and channel 7 colleagues lost his life as a result.
I'm pretty sure Dennis is a Richmond supporter

Commetti was on the Western Bulldogs list for a short time, so is a Bulldogs supporter. He also coached West Perth, so that is where his allegiances lie.
It is to his credit that people argue as to which team he supports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back