No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our senior players are leading, in reality they are dragging us across the line. At the same time, I think a good number of our senior players are still moving through the gears to top form.

Youngsters are getting on the job training of how to eke out a win, even when the team is not playing at their best.

Brad at 65% DE and Stephen at 82% DE. If we could Brad up to Stephen's level consistently - look out

The difference in handball vs kicks would have something to do with that but Brad was definitely down on his normal efficiency. But, that guy just runs and runs and runs so I'm not surprised he misses the odd target as he's no doubt a bit fatigued when he kicks. He gets to so many contests that others wouldn't get near which is so, so important. If he misses the odd target due to this, I'll take it.

Weller has been spraying the ball a bit but the positive has been how much he's been getting the ball lately. 26-30 disposals in the past three games. Coming from someone who couldn't really stay involved in the game and would only get about 10-15 disposals I think it's a huge improvement. Needs to lower his eyes a bit more but otherwise I think he's tracking along very well

I just found out me and the missus are going to have a son. Due late September!!

Any suggestions on names?

My missus doesn't like McPavFyfilands.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Woo Congratulations!!!

I'm a fan of Ross. There's not enough Ross's these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week in September? I suppose you can't call your kid "Grand Final" can you?
Our Doctor is a huge Freo fan and told my missus if Freo are playing in a final or the grand final she will just have to hold it in so we can watch the game. He's a legend.

I just found out me and the missus are going to have a son. Due late September!!

Any suggestions on names?

My missus doesn't like McPavFyfilands.

Called my first son Nathan...born in September 2015... the week fyfe won his charlie. Second one due this December and if its a boy thinking Luke...haha. The wife doesn't follow football and doesn't know im slowly naming all our children after Fremantle players...hahahahaha...heh heh...oh dear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back