EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting result!!
Anyone go to the game??? Give us a rundown.

Was a very good game under lights. Hard tackling and pressure from ES the highlight but missed opportunities to win the game in the last few minutes cost them. RP showed the class when they needed and good contested ball winners. Interesting to see Braddy, Burnside and Mokbell not out there for ES. Not sure the result is more telling for either side.

Any news on jacana, coburg and northern?
Any match reports? Did anyone see these teams in action they seem like the top 3 teams in the div.

Not much between NS and MV at the final siren despite NS having a commanding 3/4 time lead, was wind a factor or NS just ran out of legs?
Massive Game at cole reserve this week between CD and Roxy
A win for CD could stamp Flag Favourites for them and a win for Roxy could see them back in contention
Any matchups to watch out for?

Cloke may give jacana a chance to excel into div1 but really is that kind of recruit sustainable? Personally I think if Cloke was on little money I'd say he is giving back to footy or helping a lower club out. But the amount he would probably be on its all selfish. Should be trying to strive in A grade.

Cloke may give jacana a chance to excel into div1 but really is that kind of recruit sustainable? Personally I think if Cloke was on little money I'd say he is giving back to footy or helping a lower club out. But the amount he would probably be on its all selfish. Should be trying to strive in A grade.

True and his brother is playing at Parkside Div 3 in the WRFL, Certainly these 2 guys can play at the top level

Not much between NS and MV at the final siren despite NS having a commanding 3/4 time lead, was wind a factor or NS just ran out of legs?
Massive Game at cole reserve this week between CD and Roxy
A win for CD could stamp Flag Favourites for them and a win for Roxy could see them back in contention
Any matchups to watch out for?

McGill vs. Tarczon could be a great battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mcgill dominated.. also thought Travs interview at the end was a poor one just take the L mate no need to put down past coaches

Noticed that Cloke was the only player outside of Premier div to be named in the inter league squad. What are the chances of him actually attending training and playing.

Also... selecting him and not other players outside of Prem is a bit of a slap in the face for some other players in the comp isn't it?

Noticed that Cloke was the only player outside of Premier div to be named in the inter league squad. What are the chances of him actually attending training and playing.

Also... selecting him and not other players outside of Prem is a bit of a slap in the face for some other players in the comp isn't it?
No it isn't.
We are playing for a chance to be in the 1 vs 2 game next season. We need our best players playing and no disrespect to divy 1 or 2 but none wouldn't even be in the top 60 players in the EDFL except for maybe a couple of players. Cloke being one of those players but that's because of his size and being ex AFL.

No it isn't.
We are playing for a chance to be in the 1 vs 2 game next season. We need our best players playing and no disrespect to divy 1 or 2 but none wouldn't even be in the top 60 players in the EDFL except for maybe a couple of players. Cloke being one of those players but that's because of his size and being ex AFL.

I agree EDFL as you should be playing at the top level in the league to play rep footy unless your a dominant player playing for your junior club, as maybe they are playing say div1 to get "their" home club to premier but not sure any div1 or div2 player is on the top 30-50 players in our league besides Cloke. Yes Cloke is good enough to play rep footy but should he be given preference over players doing their best at premier level, umm I'm not convinced.

I agree EDFL as you should be playing at the top level in the league to play rep footy unless your a dominant player playing for your junior club, as maybe they are playing say div1 to get "their" home club to premier but not sure any div1 or div2 player is on the top 30-50 players in our league besides Cloke. Yes Cloke is good enough to play rep footy but should he be given preference over players doing their best at premier level, umm I'm not convinced.

You're representing the league.
Doesn't matter what club or division you are still apart of the league.
The only reason his the only player outside of premier is laziness by selectors.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You're representing the league.
Doesn't matter what club or division you are still apart of the league.
The only reason his the only player outside of premier is laziness by selectors.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cmon mate there's not a single player including cloke who would be worthy of representing the league outside of prem get a grip
Or name one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back